Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Does Meghan Trainor's 'Nice to Meet Ya' sound like 'Extreme Occident' by Madonna?

But isn't this kinda embarrassing for M? I heard that Meghan's album was originally supposed to come out in January 2019. dead2 Do both songs have the same writers?

The resemblance in the melody is fucking uncanny.

37 minutes ago, Madonna said:

But isn't this kinda embarrassing for M? I heard that Meghan's album was originally supposed to come out in January 2019. dead2 Do both songs have the same writers?

The resemblance in the melody is fucking uncanny.

Idk but MX was supposed to be released at the end of 2018, most of the album was recorded in early-mid 2018 i guess. jj3 The fact tho is that Meghan's album came out in 2020, 6 months after the release of MX, they could easily record more songs for the album in that period.

37 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Do both songs have the same writers?

Extreme Occident was produced/written by Madonna and Mirwais. They're in two different labels too. The whispering parts of the song sounds like Problem by Ariola too ngl. jj3 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.