Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Gaga sis...

2 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

This was from 13 years ago and the music is edited over the actual performance ari6 but nice try though hun

I haven't see the one with the real music but i can't imagine another beat fitting that choreo. bebe1

6 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

I haven't see the one with the real music but i can't imagine another beat fitting that choreo. bebe1

2 hours ago, tomás said:

it's down. what was it?

Gaga being a shit performer during Aura at an Enigma show. Although it was less bad than A-YO on SNL

Wow, this is bad.

Her skills are not for a tour or residency. I don't follow her, but it's not the first time that I've seen her performing like... this.

I guess that she's better at award shows and televised events because they're a "one night only" thing and that's all. She can't keep the level through a whole season of concerts.

1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

Wow, this is bad.

Her skills are not for a tour or residency. I don't follow her, but it's not the first time that I've seen her performing like... this.

I guess that she's better at award shows and televised events because they're a "one night only" thing and that's all. She can't keep the level through a whole season of concerts.

As someone who has seen her live personally, her show is not entirely like this and I went to the artrave where sis legit did a costume change as an interlude. She puts on a show. Plus Aura is one of those... Oddities. Like its not meant to be performed seriously lol. So idk why yall looking at this and automatically think she’s a terrible performer 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:49 AM, Kyoteki said:

As someone who has seen her live personally, her show is not entirely like this and I went to the artrave where sis legit did a costume change as an interlude. She puts on a show. Plus Aura is one of those... Oddities. Like its not meant to be performed seriously lol. So idk why yall looking at this and automatically think she’s a terrible performer 

Well, the rest of the show was just as, if not more cringy. Let's not act like she's still as good as she used to be cause she really isn't. 

She literally hasn't bothered to even rearrange her old songs or add anything interesting to them so it doesn't feel like the third remake of the Monster Ball. Enigma is awful from start to finish and it is sad because there is so much potential with the overall concept/idea.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.