Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sour Candy

HDD: Kesha 40-50k, Louis Tomlinson 35-45k

The numbers all-around dead2 

I'm not surprised Meghan isn't mentioned. Like she's gonna have no streaming, so I wouldn't expect any more than 20k in the first place. No bundles and her last H100 hit was like two years ago iirc, so not surprising. NTMY being #2 on itunes may give her a very very small SPS boost idk. I do wonder if she'll do anything in the UK with her judging The Voice but we'll see. 

Kesha... I expected a little bit more, purely because I thought she was bundling this? Otherwise I'd have said about 30-40k without one. I was thinking ballpark 60-70k, but if she reaches 50k it's solid.

Louis... I mean not great numbers but not Liam levels of bad. When Liam failed I think everyone expected Louis to do worse but hes actually doing ok, so good for him. 

42 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The numbers all-around dead2 

I'm not surprised Meghan isn't mentioned. Like she's gonna have no streaming, so I wouldn't expect any more than 20k in the first place. No bundles and her last H100 hit was like two years ago iirc, so not surprising. NTMY being #2 on itunes may give her a very very small SPS boost idk. I do wonder if she'll do anything in the UK with her judging The Voice but we'll see. 

Kesha... I expected a little bit more, purely because I thought she was bundling this? Otherwise I'd have said about 30-40k without one. I was thinking ballpark 60-70k, but if she reaches 50k it's solid.

Louis... I mean not great numbers but not Liam levels of bad. When Liam failed I think everyone expected Louis to do worse but hes actually doing ok, so good for him. 

The funny thing is a year ago I would've expected Liam to pull Louis' numbers and vice versa brit15

All Kesha's singles this era flopped so these numbers aren't surprising to me

Kesha has done little work to show that she is trying to he the “fun girl” again. Back in the day she was in YT comedy sketches, SNL, etc etc. dead2 

This era was so lackluster and no energy just like the album. 

Are we really surprised by Kesha's numbers, though? She didn't do much promo-wise, the singles were weak, and the album is definitely the worst from her.

Praying/Rainbow was her comeback single/album and everybody loved it, along with it being way more cohesive than High Road... She also had Good Old Days with Macklemore on the radio around the time Rainbow was released which grappled in a larger audience.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.