Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Who was better? JLo or Shakira?

It was GREAT to see a glimpse of old, rocker Shakira. It reminded me of her Mtv Unplugged, and it's always cool when she comes back to that.

J.Lo, on the other hand, is insanely fantastic. Her skills are out of this world, seeing her live must be awesome.

4 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I just wished the prerecorded tracks were a little more convincing. 

Shakira's sure weren't

OT: They both really slayed and brought their A game. But I think JLo slightly edged Shakira out.

5 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I just wished the prerecorded tracks were a little more convincing. 

MTE.

I did enjoy JLo a bit more, but Shakira's discography is ICONIC and not as repetitive.

42 minutes ago, Manel said:

MTE.

I did enjoy JLo a bit more, but Shakira's discography is ICONIC and not as repetitive.

I found Shakira's visuals and performance more interesting, and she does by far have the better music imo. However JLo did more, but is more always better? No.

They both ruined their hits by performing few seconds of each and the visuals and overall concept were mediocre. Also I did not feel much synergy between them. I mean it looked like a mush up of two very different medley. Not much blending. 

However they both slayed the dancing part. I think it's safe to say that now that Madonna is not the same dancer of the past,  Shakira and Jlo are the best dancers in the industry.ari8

it just made me remember how better the songs were from 00`  till 2012....

those songs actually made me want to go to a club ari8

j lo songs were big club hits....god,,, jenny from the block, your love dont cost a thing ...

RIP 00`s  cry9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.