Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Opinion: Shakira could've done the half time on her own.

It's fact, no 1 kurrs for Jlo in 2020. Shakira could've done the superbowl on her own. Shakira has the better music, better dancing and is talented. Jlo is just a pitchy stripper. Even on Twitter it's all about Shakira not Jlo

Receipts. 

EP0LZe-UcAAF5Zh?format=jpg&name=900x900EP0LZe9VAAAugWi?format=jpg&name=900x900

cACaAlu.png

9df43584f1118cd60a98e5179c0a74dd.jpg

Shakira+Funny+Pictures+(2).jpg

We stan the iconic hips don't lie tax dodging queen.

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

you have to be deluded to say j-lo didn't kill it lol

im glad it was a joint halfshow, it had me LIVING

Her performance was good, but Shakira could've pulled it off without her, where as JLo would've needed someone else to do it with her.  

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

This just reeks of a typical Mariah stan downplaying JLo’s success/career type of post. Her and Shakira both slayed it out there.

How can you downplay irrelevancy. brit16

I liked them both, but I feel JLo carried the show.

Shakira did too much lipsync and the choreo in her segment wasn't mindblowing.

JLo maybe did too many dancebreaks and at times I felt like it was exactly the same as her Las Vegas show.

But overall? Iconic and fun.

45 minutes ago, Manel said:

I liked them both, but I feel JLo carried the show.

Shakira did too much lipsync and the choreo in her segment wasn't mindblowing.

JLo maybe did too many dancebreaks and at times I felt like it was exactly the same as her Las Vegas show.

But overall? Iconic and fun.

I think part of the issue was that they were trying to fit too much in to one show, really it should've just been Shakira imo as she skipped some career defining songs and the songs she did do felt too short. As for Jlo, her discography is very cut+paste, she's a good dancer but i kind of loose interest as there's just too much going on and it feels very same old.

Good show, but nothing i haven't seen before and nothing groundbreaking, which i suspect is why the Superbowls from the 2012-2017ish era stand out. 

Jlo outperformed Shakira fall1 if you say otherwise you are blind. 

That being said they were both absolutely iconic and flawless. Jlo did choreo that no one has seen before at superbowl oprah1

This is up there with the Beyonce and madonnas 

5 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

That being said they were both absolutely iconic and flawless. Jlo did choreo that no one has seen before at superbowl oprah1

This. Both are good. 

But JLO OMG SHE ALWAYS DELIVERS. giveup1

Queen

XfhwajO.gif

7 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

lmao no she disnt and most people preferred shakira. Shakiras was effortless TALENT. Nothing Jlo did topped the Ojos Asi/Belly Dancing scene. LITERALLY ICONIC

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

lmao no she disnt and most people preferred shakira. Shakiras was effortless TALENT. Nothing Jlo did topped the Ojos Asi/Belly Dancing scene. LITERALLY ICONIC

Lmao most people dead2

Not true

But why are we arguing, neither one of them was bad. They both complimented each other perfectly and im bitter they haven't thought to do a coheadlining tour

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.