Jump to content

Opinion: Shakira could've done the half time on her own.

Recommended Posts

It's fact, no 1 kurrs for Jlo in 2020. Shakira could've done the superbowl on her own. Shakira has the better music, better dancing and is talented. Jlo is just a pitchy stripper. Even on Twitter it's all about Shakira not Jlo

 

Receipts. 

EP0LZe-UcAAF5Zh?format=jpg&name=900x900EP0LZe9VAAAugWi?format=jpg&name=900x900

cACaAlu.png

 

9df43584f1118cd60a98e5179c0a74dd.jpg

Shakira+Funny+Pictures+(2).jpg

We stan the iconic hips don't lie tax dodging queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both were pretty ok, imo. 

They are making headlines at the same time tomorrow, so it's not like Twitter determinates who is more popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you have to be deluded to say j-lo didn't kill it lol

 

im glad it was a joint halfshow, it had me LIVING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sean said:

you have to be deluded to say j-lo didn't kill it lol

 

im glad it was a joint halfshow, it had me LIVING

Her performance was good, but Shakira could've pulled it off without her, where as JLo would've needed someone else to do it with her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just reeks of a typical Mariah stan downplaying JLo’s success/career type of post. Her and Shakira both slayed it out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

This just reeks of a typical Mariah stan downplaying JLo’s success/career type of post. Her and Shakira both slayed it out there.

 

How can you downplay irrelevancy. brit16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I CANT GET OVER SHAKIRA 

 

WHEN SHE DID OJOS ASI AND WHENEVER WHEREVER WTF NOTHING IS MORE ICONIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ParentalAdvisory said:

Whenever Wherever #3 USA clap3

HDL #5 USA clap3

Waka #19 clap3

On The Floor #21 clap3

Not 3 Shakira songs out charting JLo's biggest hit. moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jlo killed it too but shakira was just out of this WORLD omfg IM STILL NOT OK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They both did amazing but JLo was obviously the better one this time. That being said, they both should've had their own show rather than a double billing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were both pretty good. Even though moo4 I thought JLo was actually kinda better. It's weird that they like... co-headlined together. It was kinda strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked them both, but I feel JLo carried the show.

Shakira did too much lipsync and the choreo in her segment wasn't mindblowing.

JLo maybe did too many dancebreaks and at times I felt like it was exactly the same as her Las Vegas show.

But overall? Iconic and fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Manel said:

I liked them both, but I feel JLo carried the show.

Shakira did too much lipsync and the choreo in her segment wasn't mindblowing.

JLo maybe did too many dancebreaks and at times I felt like it was exactly the same as her Las Vegas show.

But overall? Iconic and fun.

I think part of the issue was that they were trying to fit too much in to one show, really it should've just been Shakira imo as she skipped some career defining songs and the songs she did do felt too short. As for Jlo, her discography is very cut+paste, she's a good dancer but i kind of loose interest as there's just too much going on and it feels very same old.

 

Good show, but nothing i haven't seen before and nothing groundbreaking, which i suspect is why the Superbowls from the 2012-2017ish era stand out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jlo outperformed Shakira fall1 if you say otherwise you are blind. 

That being said they were both absolutely iconic and flawless. Jlo did choreo that no one has seen before at superbowl oprah1

This is up there with the Beyonce and madonnas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Jlo outperformed Shakira fall1 if you say otherwise you are blind. 

That being said they were both absolutely iconic and flawless. Jlo did choreo that no one has seen before at superbowl oprah1

This is up there with the Beyonce and madonnas 

This. Both are good. 

But JLO OMG SHE ALWAYS DELIVERS. giveup1

Queen

XfhwajO.gif

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Jlo outperformed Shakira fall1 if you say otherwise you are blind. 

That being said they were both absolutely iconic and flawless. Jlo did choreo that no one has seen before at superbowl oprah1

This is up there with the Beyonce and madonnas 

lmao no she disnt and most people preferred shakira. Shakiras was effortless TALENT. Nothing Jlo did topped the Ojos Asi/Belly Dancing scene. LITERALLY ICONIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gilly said:

lmao no she disnt and most people preferred shakira. Shakiras was effortless TALENT. Nothing Jlo did topped the Ojos Asi/Belly Dancing scene. LITERALLY ICONIC

Lmao most people dead2

Not true

But why are we arguing, neither one of them was bad. They both complimented each other perfectly and im bitter they haven't thought to do a coheadlining tour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×