Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Should Ariana be the next headliner?

6 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

No. 

Needs to be someone who brings the energy, and even arianas biggest hits have a docile quality.... 

Problem (especially), 7 rings, Break Free, Bang Bang(!!), Into You, God is A Woman, No Tears Left To Cry, all songs to get hyped at/make a big and entertaining production. She has a big catalog of songs worthy of the Superbowl.

59 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Ikr? I didn't even said anything negative about her and got downvoted. dead1

oh please don't act victim after suggesting that Ari got a bad stage presence. Her live performances and tours prove otherwise. Surely she's not yet on the level of Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, P!nk and Beyonce and she will have plenty of time to improve that, but she ain't Dua Lipa. Ari's stage presence is already way better than her peers like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, Lana del Rey or Selena Gomez. As far as stage presence is concerned she's NOT even inferior to Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Rihanna or Mariah Carey. In other words, if Katy managed to pull a great halftime show so can Ari, easily. Moreover, even in the worst scenario she won't be able to do worse than the Black Eyed Peas or the red hot chilli peppers halftime performances. rih7

5 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

oh please don't act victim after suggesting that Ari got a bad stage presence. Her live performances and tours prove otherwise. Surely she's not yet on the level of Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, P!nk and Beyonce and she will have plenty of time to improve that, but she ain't Dua Lipa. Ari's stage presence is already way better than her peers like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kesha, Lana del Rey or Selena Gomez. As far as stage presence is concerned she's NOT even inferior to Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Rihanna or Mariah Carey. In other words, if Katy managed to pull a great halftime show so can Ari, easily. Moreover, even in the worst scenario she won't be able to do worse than the Black Eyed Peas or the red hot chilli peppers halftime performances. rih7

I... I didn't say that she has a bad one.

I just said that she still needs to work on it. dead1

How is that being a victim? ari9

Someday she will play the HTS and put the whole world on fire.

10 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I... I didn't say that she has a bad one.

I just said that she still needs to work on it. dead1

How is that being a victim? ari9

Someday she will play the HTS and put the whole world on fire.

we both agree that she has a good a stage presence then, which can be further improved though.ari9

However you implied that she's not ready to perform the HTS and I disagree hence my downvote. Especially after snatching at Coachella, Ariana has proved that she can deal with important shows. Moreover, if you think that the alternative could be Taylor Swift or Rihanna, it is clear to me that Ariana can do better than both of them. I mean Taylor has the stage presence of a wood stick and forgettable hits, meanwhile Rihanna got a larger catalog of hits than Ari, but her tours don't sell well for a reason and that is that she's not a great live performer at all. So atm Ariana is still the best choice imho aretha1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.