Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Who should be the next Super Bowl halftime performer?

Who should be next?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be next?

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

Music, not the bling. sha1 

it's the HTS we are talking about. People watch it from every corner of the world because they like the spectacle, the visuals and the entertainment. The vocals and the song itself is secondary to that. bey10

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

If you're from outside of the US chances are pretty high you haven't heard any of her songs prior to I Knew You Were Trouble (and that was the only international hit from RED). Shake It Off and Blank Space were the only singles from 1989 that were internationally successful. The singles from Reputation and Lover didn't do particularly well outside of the US.

That said, I'd say she can definitely do the SuperBowl as it's not an international event but I can see why people from outside of the US wouldn't think of her in that respect.

maybe in Germany, but she broke the UK, Canada, Australia & Japan well before I Knew You Were Trouble ... 

giphy.gif 

7 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

it's difficult! I'd love to see a Britney X Janet SB Halftime performance in 2021, Kylie in 2022, Mariah in 2023. Pink would slay at the super bowl too.

You‘re a dreamer. You dream a lot in your sleep.

6 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Rihanna would never do that so I guess P!nk 

29 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Pink

P!nk was in-talks to do the 2019 halftime show, however, she turned it down due to the controversy surrounding the gig, as well as exhausting contractual and technical talks for the performance. She did say Janet Jackson should do the halftime show again, which I support!

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

P!nk was in-talks to do the 2019 halftime show, however, she turned it down due to the controversy surrounding the gig, as well as exhausting contractual and technical talks for the performance.

Oh I see rip4 Maybe Taylor then . I know Rihanna cancelled hers due to the US National Anthem Protests

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Oh I see rip4 Maybe Taylor then . I know Rihanna cancelled hers due to the US National Anthem Protests

It is the same reason P!nk claimed she declined: they both cited Colin Kaepernick's decision to kneel.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.