Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Billies peak bigger than Madonna’s?

Billie Eilish   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Billie her peak

• Yes, she did with one album. Something that took Madonna years upon years of public humiliation to achieve.
    • Yes, and where is madonnas album of the year award. I thought she was the most acclaimed female artist of all time?

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

If I remember correctly, I'm about 6-7 years younger than you. So enjoy your last few years before you're officially gay dead while still thinking you're hip listening to Taylor Swift and Kim Petras ari11

if i remember correctly, i dont know who you are but im not the one worshipping a 60 whatever year old popstar.. so jokes on you, boomerari11

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

YouTube views today: 

Madonna 2.5m

Mariah 1.1m 

ajay1

It's well-known that Youtube views aren't a reliable indicator for popularity since they're subject to extreme variations based on what the Youtube algorithms suggest..

like La Isla Bonita getting 10x the daily views of Vogue and 5x the daily views of Like A Prayer clearly doesn't represent their actual popularity, so these big differences are just artefacts of the Youtube algorithm 

Spotify gives a much more accurate picture, and unsurprisingly all three songs have similar amount of streams on that platform, indicating what we all known that they're about equally well-remembered oprah14

6 minutes ago, fab said:

It's well-known that Youtube views aren't a reliable indicator for popularity since they're subject to extreme variations based on what the Youtube algorithms suggest..

like La Isla Bonita getting 10x the daily views of Vogue and 5x the daily views of Like A Prayer clearly doesn't represent their actual popularity, so these big differences are just artefacts of the Youtube algorithm 

Spotify gives a much more accurate picture, and unsurprisingly all three songs have similar amount of streams on that platform, indicating what we all known that they're about equally well-remembered oprah14

And yet you still used YouTube as a metric to drag Madonna for years. So deal with it. bey7

La Isla Bonita is huge in Latin/SA countries where YouTube is still a massive streaming platform. That's why you still see it charting on YT's daily charts in those countries. ari3

The perks of being a global artist clap3 

6 hours ago, Jjang said:

If I remember correctly, I'm about 6-7 years younger than you. So enjoy your last few years before you're officially gay dead while still thinking you're hip listening to Taylor Swift and Kim Petras ari11

The wheeze I let out rip3

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

ok boomer

tasteful millennial*nicki3 

Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Kim Petras and every other millennial in your stan badges have praise Madonna and publicly said how much they stan her. Millennials can't stop loving talent i see, we won.

nicki3

7 hours ago, fab said:

Does this means that if Youtube suddenly 'promotes' the most irrelevant M song ever, it will get 500k/day? jj2 I know algorithms change, but i think Madonna's current overall boost on youtube happened because her channel got fixed 4 monsths ago and all her videography is available. jj2 Spotify success is based in how many playlists each song is tho. jj2

20 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Dead2

At madonnas peak there wasn't a single corner of this planet that didn't know her name. Billie hasn't achieved that yet. She also only has one destinguishable hit so to speak. 

Not saying she can't do it, but you can't call it so quick and fast. 

The fanfiction is cute, Madonna remains unknown in Africa. Which is why she is outsold their immensely by multiple musicians. 
Now Michael Jackson, yes he permeated literally every area on earth during his peak, Madonna not so much. 

12 hours ago, Jjang said:

I don't know who this Mariah person you're talking about 

Oh the local Mariah who opened with 200 copies of her new album in Europe ari11

In that case 

YouTube views today: 

Madonna 2.5m

Mariah 1.1m 

ajay1

Stay on topic or you will get reported. 

But seeing as how you deflected the main point of this thread, I will assume you agree that Miss Billie’s peak is indeed bigger than madonnas! tehe2

On 2/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, Gilly said:

the hag wasnt, at any single point,  the biggest popstar on the planet - someone was always bigger than her. billie, on the other hand, has been the biggest pop star for the past year or so

The way Whitney was stomping all over Mufossil in the eighties and then Mariah took over after The Bodyguardgiveup3

9 hours ago, Gilly said:

the way TALENT stomped ny4 

Yeah, it's well known that Madonna earned the title of undisputed Queen of Pop for the way she pops her pussy instead of her artistic talent ny4

She has sold more records and tour tickets than any other female artist in history just because the gp really wanted to pop that pussy. And back in the days when MTV was still a huge deal, Madonna got named the "Artist of the 80s Decade" instead of Michael Jackson only because she could pop her pussy like no other.

Yeah, let the delusion flow through you. ny4

On 2/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, Winnie. said:

The fanfiction is cute, Madonna remains unknown in Africa. Which is why she is outsold their immensely by multiple musicians. 
Now Michael Jackson, yes he permeated literally every area on earth during his peak, Madonna not so much. 

She is known by locals for kidnapping children

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.