Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Billies peak bigger than Madonna’s?

Billie Eilish   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Billie her peak

• Yes, she did with one album. Something that took Madonna years upon years of public humiliation to achieve.
    • Yes, and where is madonnas album of the year award. I thought she was the most acclaimed female artist of all time?

7 minutes ago, rhi said:

Mariah's still higher brit16 

Can you not read? brit16 Mariah had 1 million more 2 weeks ago and now she's only 80k ahead, Christmas time really inflates her monthly listeners figure (it's weighed through averages, not actual daily listeners), which explains Mariah's constant downfall while Madge stayed consistent. brit16

TDLR because most people here think writing 2 lines is an essay: Madonna will pass in a few days brit16 Want me to quote you as well? brit16

Just now, Jjang said:

Can you not read? brit16 Mariah had 1 million more 2 weeks ago and now she's only 80k ahead, Christmas time really inflates her monthly listeners figure (it's weighed through averages, not actual daily listeners), which explains Mariah's constant downfall while Madge stayed consistent. brit16

TDLR because most people here think writing 2 lines is an essay: Madonna will pass in a few days brit16 Want me to quote you as well? brit16

we care? she's still higher atm brit16 

i just checked mariah's spotify bio and oh my lana del rey, the lies started since the first sentence, her team really still tries to convice ppl she's the best selling female artist, we're in 2020, they need to chile brit16 i checked elvis presley, beatles and mj (the 3 best selling acts) and their bios don't even look as arrogant as mariah's one, it looks like they paid a journalist from entertainment weekly to write an article and praise her to death

rip3brit16

9 hours ago, GagaSavingPop said:

He really checked and bumped this thread only to get clocked again brit16

Madge stans I swear

Why are you Mad?  Aren't you supposed to be happy, I mean your fave just realesed a new song!   Its opening try hard trolling threads a coping mechanisim of sorts?  Is it really that bad?  gaga4

56 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

i just checked mariah's spotify bio and oh my lana del rey, the lies started since the first sentence, her team really still tries to convice ppl she's the best selling female artist, we're in 2020, they need to chile brit16 i checked elvis presley, beatles and mj (the 3 best selling acts) and their bios don't even look as arrogant as mariah's one, it looks like they paid a journalist from entertainment weekly to write an article and praise her to death

rip3brit16

maybe bc they're all dead and can't write for themselves? had elvis been alive his entire page would be an accolade to how he "invented" rock brit16 

38 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

Why are you Mad?  Aren't you supposed to be happy, I mean your fave just realesed a new song!   Its opening try hard trolling threads that a coping mechanisim of sorts?  Is it really that bad?  gaga4

Girl I been made this thread brit16

and Mariah hasn’t released a new song as far as I know brit16

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Ok then ill never comment on a thread of yours anymore, ur relevance (wtvr remained of it) is officially over. 

Also the fact you bumped this thread out of nowhere meant you were thinking of meoprah15

7 hours ago, GagaSavingPop said:

Girl I been made this thread brit16

and Mariah hasn’t released a new song as far as I know brit16

Oh Mariah stan eh?  Well at least you stan for someone who's music career lasted more than a decade.  ari8

2 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Oh Mariah stan eh?  Well at least you stan for someone who's music career lasted more than a decade.  ari8

Yes I’m only hopping on Gaga train for clout, once she flops she will get dragged like the rest of them brit16

it’s Winnie btw brit16

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.