Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Jameela Jamil comes out as Queer

And just at the right time: comes out after being announced to be, first the MC, now only a judge, on a Voguing competition show that is set to premiere sometime in the future in HBO.

To me this feels like some bullshit. "That's why I never came out as Queer". Girl, what the fuck?

Ma'am, you came out just in time to damage-control the backlash you're getting for occupying a place that shouldn't be yours.

brit15

14 hours ago, Manel said:

Ma'am, you came out just in time to damage-control the backlash you're getting for occupying a place that shouldn't be yours.

this isn't the first time she's been open about it, though?

her place on the show is still questionable, ofc, but i really don't see this coming out as a pr move rip4

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

this isn't the first time she's been open about it, though?

her place on the show is still questionable, ofc, but i really don't see this coming out as a pr move rip4

That response was still quite vague tho.

My problem was that she threw that "I'M QUEER!!!" (which to me is a vague way of labeling yourself when it comes to sexuality) when she was being attacked for being a judge on that show. Now someone who auditioned to be a House Mother for the show said on Twitter that Jameela is one of the Executive Producers of the show next to two cis-white males who also EP for Queer Eye.

bey8

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.