1. 1. Better live album?

• k, bye for now (SWT Live)
    • Speak Now World Tour - Live

Tonic 4,796
2 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Two unnecessary irrelevant recordings

dead2

Venom 7,222

I'll say Taylor just because Ariana pissed me off with the non-stop promotions and releases for a year and a half juicy1 

Truly disgusting that she released a live album "k bye for now" but didn't leave and continued to do a TUN medley at the Grammys

Gravity 1,133
8 hours ago, Sharpay Evans said:

I'll say Taylor just because Ariana pissed me off with the non-stop promotions and releases for a year and a half juicy1 

Truly disgusting that she released a live album "k bye for now" but didn't leave and continued to do a TUN medley at the Grammys

Obviously she meant no more new music for a while with that title not that she's gonna dissapear from the face of the earth and stay shackled in her homedead2

Madonna 41,965
On 2/6/2020 at 2:50 AM, Sharpay Evans said:

Because your flop faves can't promote for longer than a month? juicy1 You literally have the mist stupid reason to hate on things. It's really fucking annoying.

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.