Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

FAKE: Katy Perry I Blow Your Love ? 14. Feb, 2020

Hot news from Katy Perry! You can expect her new single on February 14!

The song is called "Blow Your Love". The American singer also announced today that she has been appointed ambassador of the British Asian Trust Charity. Perry will be committed to combating child smuggling and child labor in India. She has been appointed for this appointment by Prince Charles. Both were present during the annual dinner of the British Asian Trust. "I feel honored to be appointed ambassador for the British Asian Trust," said 35-year-old Perry. “Children are vulnerable and innocent. They need to be protected. "" Small Talk "was Katy's latest hit.”

10 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i just wanna say that never really over is one of the best songs of 2019

FUCKING TEA.

All the songs Katy released in 2019 were criminally underrated imo. 

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

FUCKING TEA.

All the songs Katy released in 2019 were criminally underrated imo. 

Never Really Over was one of the best of the year. Loved Harleys too (underrated bop!). Could not STAND Small Talk though fall1 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Never Really Over was one of the best of the year. Loved Harleys too (underrated bop!). Could not STAND Small Talk though fall1 

Small Talk was the weakest bus still a bop, a good Prism reject.

365 was also up there though, i had that song in my head for months and i feel like it's the song that kicked off this new era. Even though this next single is said to be the lead off KP5. 

7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

" Small Talk "was Katy's latest hit.”

Did they forget about Harleys In Hawaii now ? rip4 Anyway I hope this single will be good 

Sis even Small Talk was stretching the limits of the term "hit" rip4

Also what in the name of feathery fuck is she doing as the British Asian Trust ambassador? orangu1 She is neither British nor Asian.

And.

I wouldn't trust ha katy2

19 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Sis even Small Talk was stretching the limits of the term "hit" rip4

Also what in the name of feathery fuck is she doing as the British Asian Trust ambassador? orangu1 She is neither British nor Asian.

And.

I wouldn't trust ha katy2

Is Asia related to UK katy2 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.