Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slayty Perry

Why did the High Road era tank so hard?

The only success she got from Rainbow was bc she was making a comeback and the media was reporting the Dr Luke situation, so it lined in her favor. I used to be a big fan but I'm not really digging the new sound or the new image. I liked some parts of Rainbow but it didn't age well. I do wish her the best tho gaga4

1 hour ago, SHANE said:

The only success she got from Rainbow was bc she was making a comeback and the media was reporting the Dr Luke situation, so it lined in her favor. 

This... Kesha has been fairly irrelevant when it comes to music for about 7 years now. Her last real hit was that Pitbull song. 

Praying done quite well, but that was only because she had been away for ages and it was drastically different to what she had done before in terms of singles. The issue now is that she's trying so hard to be "different/indie" but the sound she's going for is one that literally every so called "indie" artist uses, which pretty much sums up why Kesha and most of these lesser known pop girls do nothing for me. They all claim to be unique/different and the gays jump to them claiming they'll be the next (enter any female artist who's had a top 5 hit in the last decade), but in reality they'll flop and their music is pretty bland. 

24 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

The music is so messy and the roll out has been... strange. I don't know who this music is supposed to be for honestly 

I think for fans 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.