Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

QcUVJt6.gif

Hello and welcome to the FOTP Big Brother 9 cast reveal! Today we will be revealing the 21 players that are all vying for the crown this season! With this crown comes bragging rights as well as FREE VIP and some more prizes that I can't remember at the moment but I think it involves playlists so... hooray!

Anyways, onto what's really important. Me!

Justice Chen aka @Divine

H0V9Ilg.png

Justice Chen has been the host of this god awful show for its entire nine season run and all she can ask herself is "why does this cockroach of a gameshow keep returning?" Despite her vocal hatred for the show and it's players, she keeps coming back with it so who's really to blame here? For it's ninth season, Justice has prepared many new twists that will surely shake up the game like never before!

If you were wondering why Ms. Chen seems crankier than usual, it's because she has to also host the Big Brother Aftershow this season. She fired every previous host and for what? To be too lazy to find a new host. The self sabotage.

Ms. Chen thrives on compliments and dragging @Hyun.. Her gorgeous face and trillions of dollars in her bank account make her untouchable so if any houseguest tries it, she'll just rig them out of the game! Poor @Maraj! We love an easy first boot! On her days off, you can find Ms. Chen relaxing in her infinity pool filled with diamonds and crystals as she watches the BB live stream and sees the houseguests suffer in the small 3 bedroom house fighting for scraps of food like the rats they are!

Her biggest tip to win this season is to stan Red Velvet and stream Psycho!

Stay tuned for the remainder of the cast to be revealed!

pa8PVFk.png

@Luca

This tanker is known for NEVER winning a season of Big Brother despite playing in every single season! He's been a member of the jury, pre-jury, and even made it to the final three but yet... nothing! We love a good laugh chile! Luca states that his biggest asset in the house will be his vinyl collection and his shrine of Ariana perfumes but in my eyes that's quite worthless but I digress. Luca can be quite a wild card so will we see floater Luca or feisty Luca? Only time will tell.

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 5

Mental - 8

43pVVsp.png

@Royale

From one tanker to another, we have Royale. This player just can never seem to get past the first few jury rounds, if that. He is best known for his eviction, return to the game, and being evicted the very next round! The scream we all had that day is unmatched! He's been pretty quite lately so will he serve floater this season? Only time will tell.

Stats:

Physical - 4

Endurance - 7

Mental - 6

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

pa8PVFk.png

@Luca

This tanker is known for NEVER winning a season of Big Brother despite playing in every single season! He's been a member of the jury, pre-jury, and even made it to the final three but yet... nothing! We love a good laugh chile! Luca states that his biggest asset in the house will be his vinyl collection and his shrine of Ariana perfumes but in my eyes that's quite worthless but I digress. Luca can be quite a wild card so will we see floater Luca or feisty Luca? Only time will tell.

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 5

Mental - 8

Hannah is a bully, she bully me so much but she’s nice I like her. No she’s bully she told me man and boy f transpobic barbz boy. I have attention you want it but we good Ronnie ur over me and Hannah ending you in insta Hannah is my friend but we fight but not now we good 

xLSPkO6.png

@Alexx

A new player and first newbie to be revealed this season! Not much is known about Alexx or his gameplay so this could be quite interesting to see play out! Rumor has it he will manipulate if need be but will try to be friendly at first! Alexx says his biggest asset in the game will be his newness. Given the history of how well newbies do, I wouldn't consider that an asset but anyways!

Stats:

Physical - 8

Endurance - 5

Mental - 4