Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Sorry I’m tardy to the party ladies! Collecting my coin one final day at work before we enter the house! I will NOT be using said paycheck to bribe Miss Chen!

sureeeeeee...

1 hour ago, Divine said:

hGnAP1o.png

@Entea

Forced at gunpoint to play this season, Entea is our second newbie this season! Entea is known for being a.... male stan so you know he already sucks. Good luck in the house madame.

Stats:

Physical - 8

Endurance - 9

Mental - 1

Prepare for my epic meltdowns ladies

1 hour ago, Divine said:

ruxSyU9.png

@mylifelies

Another newbie! They lay fairly low around the forum so we may have to expect the same to happen inside the house! However, if their taste is any indicator, they will get along with @Entea quite nicely!

Stats:

Physical - 7

Endurance - 6

Mental - 4

creep1

1 hour ago, Entea said:

Stream Dagny's Come Over 1000 times and I'll consider your ass

edited xoxo

Just now, Entea said:

Btw can my vote count towards voting off a particular host? rav2

be careful or you will be evicted before we enter the house kii1