Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

this isn't the pic i chose btw?

that's because the picture you chose was a nightmarish hellscape that I refuse to look at for an entire season! my sleep paralysis demon is better looking! you get woojin and you will DEAL WITH IT.

17 minutes ago, Divine said:

. Her gorgeous face and trillions of dollars in her bank account make her untouchable so if any houseguest tries it, she'll just rig them out of the game! Poor @Maraj! We love an easy first boot!

The girls love bringing my name up chile I love to see it! 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

that's because the picture you chose was a nightmarish hellscape that I refuse to look at for an entire season! my sleep paralysis demon is better looking! you get woojin and you will DEAL WITH IT.

dead2 use the bonus picture instead eve1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

you sound mad

2d7644f7323608bdb527f51728c23f764a40329f

Just now, Alexx said:

Got matching vinyls for my big brother bitches bey1

I'd rather spoil myself with my "riches" ari6

But I think me and you sharing might become my new addiction! ari5

eGeukeJ.png

@Ariana

Another Ariana stan? Maybe @Luca isn't alone after all! Rumor has it he made the gorgeous banner we have this season but I'm here to say this rumor is FALSE! it's true thank you king of graphics I wish to serve you <3. Ariana is also a Justin stan so we may have a lice infestation this season! Prepare your scalps girls, and not in a good way! Will he serve his fave and never shower this season as well? Will be a scream to find out!

Stats:

Physical - 2

Endurance - 4

Mental - 8

Hannah is hot guy 😂❤️ I jerk his dick the boy want me. ❤️I’ll be boy for him so he fucked me cause he is fag guy😂❤️ I’m girl AS well but I sucked his dick and be boy for him ❤️

Just now, Luca said:

I'd rather spoil myself with my "riches" ari6

But I think me and you sharing might become my new addiction! ari5

Whoever said sharing can't solve your problems, must not have had enough perfumes to solve em! ari5

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Hannah is hot guy 😂❤️ I jerk his dick the boy want me. ❤️I’ll be boy for him so he fucked me cause he is fag guy😂❤️ I’m girl AS well but I sucked his dick and be boy for him ❤️

Don't do drugs kids. This is the result!

Just now, Alexx said:

Whoever said sharing can't solve your problems, must not have had enough perfumes to solve em! ari5

They say "which one?" I say nah "I want all of 'em", winning Big Brother 9 is the same price as red-bottoms! ari5 

05KgNfR.png

@Daenerys

The two time winner of FOTP Big Brother has returned! After a two season hiatus, Daenerys has returned to cause some drama once again! Will this be the third time he wins or will this season be his biggest tank yet as he watches his glory days in his rear view mirror? He states that he has left backstabbing behind him and he wants to be more genuine this season but I feel like this has been said before. Only time will tell.

Stats:

Physical - 7

Endurance - 5

Mental - 6

Just now, Luca said:

They say "which one?" I say nah "I want all of 'em", winning Big Brother 9 is the same price as red-bottoms! ari5 

my smile is beaming, "Big Brother", i'm winning! The way we shineee, I know, they seen it! ari5