Jump to content
Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

Recommended Posts

Just now, Alexx said:

my smile is beaming, "Big Brother", i'm winning! The way we shineee, I know, they seen it! ari5

I bought, a vinyl, just for, the shrine, both mine, and yours, we want it, we got it! ari5 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NuyvHKN.png

@Cosmic

Another former winner has returned! Cosmic has had a weird BB journey, from being the most hated in the house to becoming the underdog to being the winner, Cosmic has been through it all. Will he continue his hot streak this season and become the second player to win the game twice? Something tells me @Daenerys won't allow that to happen.

Stats:

Physical - 1

Endurance - 2

Mental - 6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Divine said:

NuyvHKN.png

@Cosmic

Another former winner has returned! Cosmic has had a weird BB journey, from being the most hated in the house to becoming the underdog to being the winner, Cosmic has been through it all. Will he continue his hot streak this season and become the second player to win the game twice? Something tells me @Daenerys won't allow that to happen.

Stats:

Physical - 1

Endurance - 2

Mental - 6

the stats lmfao1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luca said:

I bought, a vinyl, just for, the shrine, both mine, and yours, we want it, we got it! ari5 

We want it, we got it, we want it, we got it ari5

You like, our vinyl? Gee thanks, just bought it! ari5

Link to post
Share on other sites

hGnAP1o.png

@Entea

Forced at gunpoint to play this season, Entea is our second newbie this season! Entea is known for being a.... male stan so you know he already sucks. Good luck in the house madame.

Stats:

Physical - 8

Endurance - 9

Mental - 1

Link to post
Share on other sites

7GLlbAm.png

@Winnie.

Another BB veteran makes their return this season! Winnie is best known for being a floater 90% of the season and a shit stirring troll the other 10% but the houseguests never seem to get rid of him very quickly! Will he be able to stick around long this season or will he actually win for a change?

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 6

Mental - 6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome houseguests! @Daenerys @Billie @Alexx @Hyun. @Simón. @Luca @edwinfg @RihannaRTT @Ariana @StrippedX @tomás @Cosmic @Bhad Bharb @Royale @Maraj @Entea @Winnie. @mylifelies @Hylia @Habits @Qu

@Daenerys The two time winner of FOTP Big Brother has returned! After a two season hiatus, Daenerys has returned to cause some drama once again! Will this be the third time he wins or will this s

Hello and welcome to the FOTP Big Brother 9 cast reveal! Today we will be revealing the 21 players that are all vying for the crown this season! With this crown comes bragging rights as well as FREE V


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×