Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

Just now, Alexx said:

my smile is beaming, "Big Brother", i'm winning! The way we shineee, I know, they seen it! ari5

I bought, a vinyl, just for, the shrine, both mine, and yours, we want it, we got it! ari5 

NuyvHKN.png

@Cosmic

Another former winner has returned! Cosmic has had a weird BB journey, from being the most hated in the house to becoming the underdog to being the winner, Cosmic has been through it all. Will he continue his hot streak this season and become the second player to win the game twice? Something tells me @Daenerys won't allow that to happen.

Stats:

Physical - 1

Endurance - 2

Mental - 6

Just now, Divine said:

NuyvHKN.png

@Cosmic

Another former winner has returned! Cosmic has had a weird BB journey, from being the most hated in the house to becoming the underdog to being the winner, Cosmic has been through it all. Will he continue his hot streak this season and become the second player to win the game twice? Something tells me @Daenerys won't allow that to happen.

Stats:

Physical - 1

Endurance - 2

Mental - 6

the stats lmfao1

Just now, Luca said:

I bought, a vinyl, just for, the shrine, both mine, and yours, we want it, we got it! ari5 

We want it, we got it, we want it, we got it ari5

You like, our vinyl? Gee thanks, just bought it! ari5

hGnAP1o.png

@Entea

Forced at gunpoint to play this season, Entea is our second newbie this season! Entea is known for being a.... male stan so you know he already sucks. Good luck in the house madame.

Stats:

Physical - 8

Endurance - 9

Mental - 1

7GLlbAm.png

@Winnie.

Another BB veteran makes their return this season! Winnie is best known for being a floater 90% of the season and a shit stirring troll the other 10% but the houseguests never seem to get rid of him very quickly! Will he be able to stick around long this season or will he actually win for a change?

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 6

Mental - 6