Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

Just now, Divine said:

IgYgAez.png

@Maraj

"I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me!" Maraj says before yelling at all of the houseguests each season. Oh yes, our biggest scrapper is back and ready to ruin careers if yall try it with him! Rumor has it he has a bone to pick with some of the players still from past seasons so... watch your backs girlies!

Stats:

Physical - 7

Endurance - 4

Mental -7

WELP! I better stay on the good road

1 minute ago, Divine said:

IgYgAez.png

@Maraj

"I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me!" Maraj says before yelling at all of the houseguests each season. Oh yes, our biggest scrapper is back and ready to ruin careers if yall try it with him! Rumor has it he has a bone to pick with some of the players still from past seasons so... watch your backs girlies!

Stats:

Physical - 7

Endurance - 4

Mental -7

PERIODDD

p6sE7ur.gif

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

JK7DSqh.png

@RihannaRTT

Known for drama he likes to stir up both in front of people and behind their backs, RihannaRTT returns to stab people in the back as well as stab Hyun period! And we love that! He makes it pretty far every season he's in so will this be the season of his very first tank? We shall see!

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 2

Mental - 9

Bonus picture

hppkCUN.png

Credits to @edwinfg for the award-winning editing of typing four letters btw

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

JK7DSqh.png

@RihannaRTT

Known for drama he likes to stir up both in front of people and behind their backs, RihannaRTT returns to stab people in the back as well as stab Hyun period! And we love that! He makes it pretty far every season he's in so will this be the season of his very first tank? We shall see!

Stats:

Physical - 6

Endurance - 2

Mental - 9

never forget @RihannaRTT

45b7496c663e2690.png

Just now, Hyun. said:

@Maraj's endurance should be higher since he stans BTS tbh, don't know how he's still alive

Don't you have the english version of Side Effects to be streaming right now? I wouldn't talk if I were you!

26 minutes ago, Divine said:

hGnAP1o.png

@Entea

Forced at gunpoint to play this season, Entea is our second newbie this season! Entea is known for being a.... male stan so you know he already sucks. Good luck in the house madame.

Stats:

Physical - 8

Endurance - 9

Mental - 1

Mental 1 scream2 

keEnvfq.png

@Hylia

From BB runner up to Aftershow host, Hylia returns to his player roots as he enters the house once again to try and win the BB crown and all of the luxuries that come with it! Hylia says his biggest asset in the game will be his ability to make so many great friends... anyways.

Stats:

Physical - 4

Endurance - 6

Mental - 9

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

side effects is for advanced tastes only sorry you can't relate

Miroh is for the advanced tastes only not Noisy Effects!!! rose1 

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

rubP0oS.png

@Quill

Quill, the one that helped shit truly hit the fan during the All Star season, has returned! And judging by his picture, he hasn't showered since all of the All Stars drama either! Looks like he and @Ariana will be bunking together! 

Stats:

Physical - 2

Endurance - 4

Mental - 5

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

keEnvfq.png

@Hylia

From BB runner up to Aftershow host, Hylia returns to his player roots as he enters the house once again to try and win the BB crown and all of the luxuries that come with it! Hylia says his biggest asset in the game will be his ability to make so many great friends... anyways.

Stats:

Physical - 4

Endurance - 6

Mental - 9

Pokemon Clique rose1 

keEnvfq.png