Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

Q1PR0pE.png

@Freaky Prince

I can confirm that Freaky Prince is NOT a last minute addition and this was planned all along yup yup! Freaky is known for his terrible taste so he can sleep in @Entea's bedroom this season but good luck with that smell baby! Freaky can get a bit feisty when needed so will he be the center controversy this season? I can't wait to find out!

Stats:

Physical - 7

Endurance - 8

Mental - 5

Welcome houseguests!

@Daenerys @Billie @Alexx @Hyun. @Simón. @Luca @edwinfg @RihannaRTT @Ariana @StrippedX @tomás @Cosmic @Bhad Bharb @Royale @Maraj @Entea @Winnie. @mylifelies @Hylia @Habits @Quill @Freaky Prince

Now as you saw, you have a series of stats. These were always around in previous seasons but I never made them public knowledge unless asked by the players. This season, I'm going to make them transparent for all though! Unhappy with your stats? Well I'm feeling generous! You will each receive three extra points to add to ANY of your stats! So if you want to add an extra point to each of your competition stats, you can! The max amount you can have in each category is 10 so keep that in mind when deciding!

Please send your choices to me in the PM you already sent me to sign up with before tomorrow. If you don't send me anything, your stats will remain the same.

The game will start TOMORROW at 1 pm EST! This is when you will all enter the house, our first Head Of Household will be crowned, nominees will be announced, and our first vote will take place! We will also reveal the very first twist of the season!

See you all then! xx

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Welcome houseguests!

@Daenerys @Billie @Alexx @Hyun. @Simón. @Luca @edwinfg @RihannaRTT @Ariana @StrippedX @tomás @Cosmic @Bhad Bharb @Royale @Maraj @Entea @Winnie. @mylifelies @Hylia @Habits @Quill @Freaky Prince

Now as you saw, you have a series of stats. These were always around in previous seasons but I never made them public knowledge unless asked by the players. This season, I'm going to make them transparent for all though! Unhappy with your stats? Well I'm feeling generous! You will each receive three extra points to add to ANY of your stats! So if you want to add an extra point to each of your competition stats, you can! The max amount you can have in each category is 10 so keep that in mind when deciding!

Please send your choices to me in the PM you already sent me to sign up with before tomorrow. If you don't send me anything, your stats will remain the same.

The game will start TOMORROW at 1 pm EST! This is when you will all enter the house, our first Head Of Household will be crowned, nominees will be announced, and our first vote will take place! We will also reveal the very first twist of the season!

See you all then! xx

period coming to add +3 and invent a taste stat bey12