Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9 | Cast Reveal

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Sorry for being dumb, but I still don't get those stats? 

Are they somehow deciding on who's next nominated or something?

dead2nicki5

Hannah might be giving more info idk but from what I know. It works like this:

Each day goes like this

Head of Household (HOH) Competition - One person wins, can't be the winner of the last day

HOH nominated 2 people for eviction

VETO competition - usually played by the HOH, the 2 nominees and like 3 random others - one person wins. That person can decide to save someone

(If the Veto is used - the HOH names a replacement nominee)

Voting - everyone except the HOH and 2 nominees vote to evict one of the nominees - one person is evicted. 

The Nominees and Voting is done by us - we get to decide. The winner of the HOH/VETO competition is based off random choice AND these numbers. So if the competition was a physical competition, people will higher physical stats will do better. If it was a mental competition, people will higher mental stats will do better etc. moo1 Don't worry too much about it but know the better your stat the more likely you are to do well (not a guarantee though, there's still a random element in there.)

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sorry for being dumb, but I still don't get those stats? 

Are they somehow deciding on who's next nominated or something?

dead2nicki5

Basically competitions are split into three categories: physical, endurance, mental. I use a random name generator to decide who wins each competition and what your stat is for that certain competition is how many times I'll put your name in. So lets say the very first HOH competition will be endurance. That means your name will be entered 8 times.

Each competition is different btw so there will never be two of the same types of comps back to back. So there will never be two mental comps in a row.

Hope that makes sense dead2 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

NuyvHKN.png

@Cosmic

Another former winner has returned! Cosmic has had a weird BB journey, from being the most hated in the house to becoming the underdog to being the winner, Cosmic has been through it all. Will he continue his hot streak this season and become the second player to win the game twice? Something tells me @Daenerys won't allow that to happen.

Stats:

Physical - 1

Endurance - 2

Mental - 6

these stats..... evil

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Basically competitions are split into three categories: physical, endurance, mental. I use a random name generator to decide who wins each competition and what your stat is for that certain competition is how many times I'll put your name in. So lets say the very first HOH competition will be endurance. That means your name will be entered 8 times.

Each competition is different btw so there will never be two of the same types of comps back to back. So there will never be two mental comps in a row.

Hope that makes sense dead2 

Well I'm feeling generous! You will each receive three extra points to add to ANY of your stats! So if you want to add an extra point to each of your competition stats, you can! The max amount you can have in each category is 10 so keep that in mind when deciding!

Please send your choices to me in the PM you already sent me to sign up with before tomorrow. If you don't send me anything, your stats will remain the same.

So can I make them all 10? nicki5

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

you get 3 total extra points which you can add on to your current stats (so you can give 3 to one stat, or 1 to one stat and 2 to another etc), but no stat can be above 10. mad1 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

no dd you only get three spare points to add and the max each category is 10. So you can add one point to each category, or you can pile all three into one category you feel is especially weak. Just as long as one category doesn't go above ten.

2 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

a scream considering we got a technology upgrade recently. we're streaming in HD now baby so now we can see EVERY pore on that face of yours, much to the viewers dismay xx

sksksksksksk

ready for my nudes to leak then moo1 

5 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

a scream considering we got a technology upgrade recently. we're streaming in HD now baby so now we can see EVERY pore on that face of yours, much to the viewers dismay xx

HD define ha!