Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

Live Feeds Update

After the house went on lockdown, @Hyun., @Billie, @Luca, @Daenerys, @Maraj, @Cosmic, and @edwinfg all locked themselves in the HOH room. @Madonna, @Freaky Prince, @Habits, @Alexx and @StrippedX hid in the bathroom. @Hylia and @Quill stayed in the kitchen. @tomás, @Royale, @RihannaRTT@Entea and the remaining houseguests locked themselves in the bedrooms. The power went off and all they had to illuminate the house were safety lights that were installed in the house that shined a bright red throughout the building. No one knew were @Winnie. was and no one was answering the houseguests questions. The producers left and Justice Chen flew out of the country. They were all alone.

In the HOH room, the houseguests started to hear rattling coming from the air vents. Billie said Hyun should go look inside and see what the noise was. Hyun asked why he had to and Daenerys called Hyun a pussy for not doing it. Edwin said he's not a pussy so he stood up and went over to the air vents. He cracked it open and saw two red lights peering out. Edwin then closed the air vent and walked back over to the couch. He sits there in silence with a big smile on his face before Maraj says "well? did you see anything?" Edwin then says "oh yea! It was just Winnie!" Everyone looks scared out of their minds and they all run out of the HOH room.

In the bedrooms, Entea begins to tell stories about what he would do if he was born a latino and not a white british man from Liverpool. Tomás says Entea could only dream of being as amazing as a latino man and Entea agrees. Royale seems bored with the conversation and with life itself. Suddenly, the lights turn back on and they see Winnie sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. He's turned around though. All of a sudden, the houseguests see Winnie's head turn. "Why the fuck do I keep getting nominated" Winnie says with a weird smile on his face. RihannaRTT says "I'm out" before leaving the bedrooms. Everyone follows him out of the room before the lights shut back off.

In the bathroom, no one is talking. There's only very heavy breathing coming from one of the houseguests. Madonna gets increasingly annoyed by it until he finally snaps and yells "can the mouth breather shut it?" Freaky apologizes and says it's because he's nervous. Alexx says it wasn't Freaky because they're sitting right next to each other and he didn't hear anything from him. Madonna then asks who it was and they all say "it wasn't me". Suddenly the lights turn on in the bathroom. Madonna wipes his eyes from the blinding lights.mp3 and when his vision clears, he sees on the mirror "I LOVE MADONNA <3" written on it in Habits' bright red lipstick. StrippedX notices that the shower curtain is closed and a bear shaped figure is behind it. Madonna says "fuck this" as he grabs Stripped's vodka bottle from the cabinet and smashes it to make a weapon. "How did you know where that was omg!" Stripped says. Madonna then moves towards the shower and moves the curtain open quickly. No one is behind the curtain. In terror, everyone leaves the bathroom.

Everyone gathers in the living room where they see Hylia and Quill in the kitchen. They both walk over the join everyone else and they ask what's wrong. They all tell them what happened in each room and Hylia says "I think yall are just imagining things. Winnie was in the kitchen with Quill and I the whole time." Then Winnie walks out from the kitchen. Everyone collectively screams as Madonna runs after the bear with his vodka bottle weapon. Winnie dodges Madonna and he goes flying into the wall. "We were just discussing why I keep getting nominated and Quill and I were mourning being nominated next to each other." Winnie explained. The houseguests are all confused. "Anyways, I'm gonna go back to eating my Arby's takeout meal." Winnie says walking back into the kitchen. He then leans over and kisses a passed out Madonna on the forehead. He then starts scaling the wall like a spider and enters the air vents. "My head hurts. I'm gonna go lie down." RihannaRTT says before everyone disbands and goes about their business.

5 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

Edwin then closed the air vent and walked back over to the couch. He sits there in silence with a big smile on his face before Maraj says "well? did you see anything?" Edwin then says "oh yea! It was just Winnie!" Everyone looks scared out of their minds and they all run out of the HOH room.

rip2