Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

meltdown?

200px-Patricia_Richardson_as_Jill_Taylor

Why? For being right about 3/5 of you. Me triggering and exposing @Luca in here gave @edwinfg the perfect opportunity to pull a rat move on yall and nominate @Luca. Then he got evicted himself which all ultimately led to @RihannaRTT coming clean to not go down with the rest of you.

I made y'all destroy each other.

tenor.gif?itemid=4917090

ngl I only pulled this up because I already knew that if everything when to shit at least you were already punished by us. Plus I didn't mention that you were my second choice for the veto so there was a slight chance that you were gonna be nominated too. I'll give you credit that I nominated Luca simply because he was doing a poor job of hiding 

Just now, edwinfg said:

ngl I only pulled this up because I already knew that if everything when to shit at least you were already punished by us. Plus I didn't mention that you were my second choice for the veto so there was a slight chance that you were gonna be nominated too. I'll give you credit that I nominated Luca simply because he was doing a poor job of hiding 

You did what you had to do!

Nikki-Avi-2.gif.cbaca9fdc9b56df396bb0f2e

Just now, edwinfg said:

I did what i could so now you have no reason to complain about the snakes. Let's see if you can survive until the top 7 brit16 

I lost the love of my life in this house. I ain't leaving without the crown. alex1 

23 minutes ago, Madonna said:

VERY close actually cause I was 100% sure about You, @Luca and @Hyun. well well...

200px-Patricia_Richardson_as_Jill_Taylor

Sorry @Billie @tomás @Daenerys @StrippedX @Alexx @Hylia @mylifelies @Maraj @Cosmic @Divine @RihannaRTT @Luca @Hyun.

I was visiting a friend who got sent to the psychiatric clinic today and didn't have much time to come online because I also had a report to work on for uni. I'm very glad @RihannaRTT came clean and thus added a little more suspense to this game! Let's hope this isn't some fake-ass move to help get the rest of us out. tina1 

hope he gets better !!

Live Feed Update

Following @edwinfg's eviction, @Madonna sits in front of the memory wall, eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, looking at the black and white photos that were once in full color. His mascara begins to flow down his face when he looks at Edwin's memory wall photo. He thinks about the one day alliance they had in order to get the Speakeasy girls out. He then yells "LIAR!" before throwing his bowl of cereal at Edwin's photo and he dramatically falls to the ground, sobbing. That's when @Alexx and @StrippedX walk in asking if he was ok. Madonna stands back up and wipes his face, trying to act nonchalant. "Yes, why wouldn't I be? I destroyed the Speakeasy. My mission is complete." Alexx and Stripped then walk away and Madonna looks back at Edwin's photo, sniffles, touches it, then walks away holding his head high.

Meanwhile @Daenerys @Hyun. and @Luca scramble to figure out a game plan for the next week. Luca says he would love to stay but there's no way anyone is voting to keep him here, especially after @RihannaRTT's exposé house meeting. Daenerys says the triple eviction better take out two people from the other side because they're doomed if it doesn't. Hyun says he hates how there's nothing he can do and Daenerys says that everyone is sheep for just going with whatever RihannaRTT says. Hyun says just because he was the first of them to announce it doesn't mean he didn't participate just as much. Luca then stands up and leaves the room. Daenerys and Hyun sit in silence, confused as to why Luca left. Luca then re-enters a few minutes later carrying jars of ketchup, mustard, and mayo. He then opens RihannaRTT's dresser drawer and starts pouring the condiments onto all of RihannaRTT's clothes and belongings. Daenerys and Hyun watch and start to cackle. Luca empties the bottles and slams the dresser drawer and says "my parting gift to this piece of SHITE."

In the middle of the night, @Cosmic sneaks into the kitchen for a late night snack. He turns on the light and sees the kitchen destroyed. Pots and pans thrown about, food scattered around the room, dangling from the lights, plates shattered. Cosmic runs to wake everyone up and shows them what happened. @Hylia looks up and sees "DIE RIHANNARTT DIE!!!" written in ketchup. Everyone looks at Luca as the suspect but he says it wasn't him. "Well someone better own up to this so we can evict them. After they clean it up of course." Madonna says crossing his arms. StrippedX realizes his alcohol stash was in the kitchen and runs to the cabinet where it's hidden, only to see all bottles missing. He starts yelling at Luca, accusing him of being a lying snake and Luca swears he's innocent. @Maraj and @tomás laugh at Luca always getting dragged and accused and Luca serves bebe1. Stripped and Madonna vow they will vote Luca out and they force him to clean the kitchen. No one offers to help. 

Jury House Update

@edwinfg enters the house and it's completely quiet. Edwin assumes he has the house to himself so he begins to make himself at home. He claims his bedroom, makes himself a drink, and sits to play the Wii in the living room. After a few games, he then turns on the stereo and starts dancing to LOONA's newest comeback, So What. He dances, but not very well. Thankfully the producers caught every minute of it to distribute across the entire internet, humiliating him for decades to come. Suddenly, the lights go out. Edwin makes his way to the circuit breaker and turns it back on. He then starts dancing again when he hears the phone ring. This is odd since there are no phones in the jury house seeing as how houseguests are supposed to be secluded from the outside world. Edwin picks the phone up and hears deep breathing. He laughs then hangs the phone up. Edwin then turns around and sees @Winnie. standing directly behind him, holding a phone and breathing deeply. Edwin says hi and Winnie says it back and smiles. They start to talk about the game and how Edwin got evicted. Edwin asks why Winnie was so out of breath and Winnie says it's because he broke out of the jury house and ran to the BB house to trash the kitchen and he had to run back as fast as possible without being caught. "Oh slay!" Edwin says before they make a sandwich and watch America's Funniest Home Videos on a marathon.

Fan Ranking

*Italics indicate an evicted houseguest*

1. @RihannaRTT

2. @Hyun.

3. @Daenerys

4. @Luca

5. @edwinfg

6. @Maraj

7. @Billie

8. @StrippedX

9. @Madonna

10. @tomás

11. @Hylia

12. @Cosmic

13. @Alexx

14. @mylifelies

15. @Winnie.

16. @Habits

17. @Ariana

18. @Entea

19. @Freaky Prince

20. @Royale

21. @Quill

22. @Simón.

23. @Bhad Bharb

5 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

Jury House Update

@edwinfg enters the house and it's completely quiet. Edwin assumes he has the house to himself so he begins to make himself at home. He claims his bedroom, makes himself a drink, and sits to play the Wii in the living room. After a few games, he then turns on the stereo and starts dancing to LOONA's newest comeback, So What. He dances, but not very well. Thankfully the producers caught every minute of it to distribute across the entire internet, humiliating him for decades to come. Suddenly, the lights go out. Edwin makes his way to the circuit breaker and turns it back on. He then starts dancing again when he hears the phone ring. This is odd since there are no phones in the jury house seeing as how houseguests are supposed to be secluded from the outside world. Edwin picks the phone up and hears deep breathing. He laughs then hangs the phone up. Edwin then turns around and sees @Winnie. standing directly behind him, holding a phone and breathing deeply. Edwin says hi and Winnie says it back and smiles. They start to talk about the game and how Edwin got evicted. Edwin asks why Winnie was so out of breath and Winnie says it's because he broke out of the jury house and ran to the BB house to trash the kitchen and he had to run back as fast as possible without being caught. "Oh slay!" Edwin says before they make a sandwich and watch America's Funniest Home Videos on a marathon.

excuse me i choked on my saliva while reading this dead2 

2 hours ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

Fan Ranking

*Italics indicate an evicted houseguest*

1. @RihannaRTT

2. @Hyun.

3. @Daenerys

4. @Luca

5. @edwinfg

6. @Maraj

7. @Billie

8. @StrippedX