Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Thank you for letting me play baby girl, I know btches was stressing you out and claiming I was just here bc of favoritism but we all know that ain’t the case lol! Love you. @Divine

get your ass in the jury house and answer my roundtable questions

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Thank you for letting me play baby girl, I know btches was stressing you out and claiming I was just here bc of favoritism but we all know that ain’t the case lol! Love you. @Divine

UGH AN ICON bey3

The way everyone leaving at this point is a sad moment (except @Hyun. inevitably)

giphy.gif

Alright so literally day 1, I created the original alliance of @Hyun. @Luca @Cosmic and @Maraj. The obvious goal was to be final 5. When Speakeasy was announced, I let them all know that the clue was "i hate hyun." 2 out of the 5 let me down, so I did lowkey blame them for the Speakeasy tragedy. Some say that I wasn't active because I didn't post here every day, but I was constantly being updated by my alliance and figuring out what to do with them in PMs almost daily. Especially since around the time edwinfg nominated Luca.

Anyway, my goal for this game was to be a quiet player until around the beginning of jury. I've played before where I play too hard and get out early so THAT wasn't happening again. Once @edwinfg (a known Speakeasy member btw hello @Madonna) nominated Luca, then I knew I couldn't trust him in Speakeasy. So I targeted him since it'd get rid of someone I couldn't trust AND would give me safety for eviction and that's when I officially started playing in the thread.

When @RihannaRTT finally revealed Speakeasy, I knew I had to use Speakeasy the best to MY advantage with Hyunty, Luca and I being the majority (then Hyun and I). With RihannaRTT not having any numbers to outvote us, I constantly gave disadvantages to people who I knew were gunning for me because of Speakeasy. And Hyun and I would always keep in contact on who would receive the advantages. I never wanted to hide the fact that we were Speakeasy once we were called out. I was pretty adamant about punishing the people after me. I didn't see the use in trying to throw people off of us by nominating people I was talking with.

Hyun, Luca and myself had a final 3 deal... which went down the drain when Luca thought it best to keep someone who was against us when the numbers were dwindling on their side. I knew I couldn't control who he'd vote for anymore, so when the time came... I asked (lowkey yelled) at Maraj to evict him. I had originally been keeping Luca because he had pissed off a lot of people so I always thought of him as protection for myself. He also started coming up with ideas of wanting to put one of the 5 of us up when we had HoH and that was.... just the most stupid thing ever so... yeah! He was over.

Now, while Speakeasy was self imploding, I was partnering with some floaters (sorry luvs) who weren't very active. @Hylia and @mylifelies became key swing votes for a lot of the things I wanted to get done. I'm the only one from my alliance who truly made an impact with Hylia... which is why I was EXTREMELY annoyed with Luca when he evicted him. I had said repeatedly that I had Hylia with me. With mylifelies, I already knew they were legends, but asked them to be in a final 3 with Hyun... basically just to get their votes for evictions. It worked... even tho they literally NEVER responded to us.

Yes, hello we love paragraphs, but I'm bored and love to explain gameplay. Read if you want or don't.

jo3rsaQ.gif

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Alright so literally day 1, I created the original alliance of @Hyun. @Luca @Cosmic and @Maraj. The obvious goal was to be final 5. When Speakeasy was announced, I let them all know that the clue was "i hate hyun." 2 out of the 5 let me down, so I did lowkey blame them for the Speakeasy tragedy. Some say that I wasn't active because I didn't post here every day, but I was constantly being updated by my alliance and figuring out what to do with them in PMs almost daily. Especially since around the time edwinfg nominated Luca.

Anyway, my goal for this game was to be a quiet player until around the beginning of jury. I've played before where I play too hard and get out early so THAT wasn't happening again. Once @edwinfg (a known Speakeasy member btw hello @Madonna) nominated Luca, then I knew I couldn't trust him in Speakeasy. So I targeted him since it'd get rid of someone I couldn't trust AND would give me safety for eviction and that's when I officially started playing in the thread.

When @RihannaRTT finally revealed Speakeasy, I knew I had to use Speakeasy the best to MY advantage with Hyunty, Luca and I being the majority (then Hyun and I). With RihannaRTT not having any numbers to outvote us, I constantly gave disadvantages to people who I knew were gunning for me because of Speakeasy. And Hyun and I would always keep in contact on who would receive the advantages. I never wanted to hide the fact that we were Speakeasy once we were called out. I was pretty adamant about punishing the people after me. I didn't see the use in trying to throw people off of us by nominating people I was talking with.

Hyun, Luca and myself had a final 3 deal... which went down the drain when Luca thought it best to keep someone who was against us when the numbers were dwindling on their side. I knew I couldn't control who he'd vote for anymore, so when the time came... I asked (lowkey yelled) at Maraj to evict him. I had originally been keeping Luca because he had pissed off a lot of people so I always thought of him as protection for myself. He also started coming up with ideas of wanting to put one of the 5 of us up when we had HoH and that was.... just the most stupid thing ever so... yeah! He was over.

Now, while Speakeasy was self imploding, I was partnering with some floaters (sorry luvs) who weren't very active. @Hylia and @mylifelies became key swing votes for a lot of the things I wanted to get done. I'm the only one from my alliance who truly made an impact with Hylia... which is why I was EXTREMELY annoyed with Luca when he evicted him. I had said repeatedly that I had Hylia with me. With mylifelies, I already knew they were legends, but asked them to be in a final 3 with Hyun... basically just to get their votes for evictions. It worked... even tho they literally NEVER responded to us.

Yes, hello we love paragraphs, but I'm bored and love to explain gameplay. Read if you want or don't.

jo3rsaQ.gif

Okay but I still don't think you should win.

gufBU7i.gif

4 hours ago, Daenerys said:

jo3rsaQ.gif

hello we love to make special appearances

jo3rsaQ.gif

9 hours ago, Daenerys said:

jo3rsaQ.gif

None of this is a true surprise to me. I had a good bearing of what was going on with y'all, but you played fantastically clap3 

well hello, jury members! considering @Daenerys has explained moves from his side, i thought i'd also explain some of mine! so from day one, apart from the alliance he already mentioned, i also was part of one with @RihannaRTT, @Billie, @edwinfg and @Habits, you could say i felt fairly safe with all of these people on my side, so i wasn't quiet at the start of the game at all... and with that came me becoming an early target for some, and someone that everyone could attack in the thread for the kiis we love ratings

later in the game i created a side alliance with Billie, aiming to get Habits out under the guise that he was annoying and we had to get rid of the Sarah Paulson pic, which you're all welcome for! in reality, i feared this alliance wasn't gonna be on my side for most of the competition, especially knowing that RihannaRTT and edwinfg were besides me in the Speakeasy. so after edwinfg nominated @Luca, i knew he had to be working along RihannaRTT and probably the rest of this alliance against Daenerys, Luca and I, the other Speakeasy members, which is where our Final 3 deal was starting to rise from. the game turned into my early alliances against the other, and i took the Speakeasy's side, something that everyone knew, really.

bringing Luca back was the first time we purposefully voted over RihannaRTT, and we followed to do that one more time by giving me the Coup d'etat. both moves were simply done by keeping our game in mind, we were already the biggest targets in the house, and doing anything different from that would just be fucking ourselves over at that point. what we didn't expect was Luca to save @Alexx, someone who from the first day i had a feud with and someone who was gunning very passionately against the Speakeasy, so that changed some things and alliances, and forced me to use the Coup d'etat much earlier than i intended to; but in the end it still worked in our favor, and we're here!

i think that's most of it covered, i'd just like to add that a vote for hyunty is a vote for gameplay and talent!

Spoiler

love a season that almost drove me insane! happy it's finally over today!

jo3rsaQ.gif

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

well hello, jury members! considering @Daenerys has explained moves from his side, i thought i'd also explain some of mine! so from day one, apart from the alliance he already mentioned, i also was part of one with @RihannaRTT, @Billie, @edwinfg and @Habits, you could say i felt fairly safe with all of these people on my side, so i wasn't quiet at the start of the game at all... and with that came me becoming an early target for some, and someone that everyone could attack in the thread for the kiis we love ratings

later in the game i created a side alliance with Billie, aiming to get Habits out under the guise that he was annoying and we had to get rid of the Sarah Paulson pic, which you're all welcome for! in reality, i feared this alliance wasn't gonna be on my side for most of the competition, especially knowing that RihannaRTT and edwinfg were besides me in the Speakeasy. so after edwinfg nominated @Luca, i knew he had to be working along RihannaRTT and probably the rest of this alliance against Daenerys, Luca and I, the other Speakeasy members, which is where our Final 3 deal was starting to rise from. the game turned into my early alliances against the other, and i took the Speakeasy's side, something that everyone knew, really.

bringing Luca back was the first time we purposefully voted over RihannaRTT, and we followed to do that one more time by giving me the Coup d'etat. both moves were simply done by keeping our game in mind, we were already the biggest targets in the house, and doing anything different from that would just be fucking ourselves over at that point. what we didn't expect was Luca to save @Alexx, someone who from the first day i had a feud with and someone who was gunning very passionately against the Speakeasy, so that changed some things and alliances, and forced me to use the Coup d'etat much earlier than i intended to; but in the end it still worked in our favor, and we're here!

i think that's most of it covered, i'd just like to add that a vote for hyunty is a vote for gameplay and talent!

Reveal hidden contents

love a season that almost drove me insane! happy it's finally over today!

jo3rsaQ.gif

nothing surprising here either, congrats on what you accomplished clap3