Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I do though since he was active during roundtable and only said “b”

jo3rsaQ.gif

@Daenerys - Great player, beautiful player. Definitely knows the game all through and through. Probably the HBIC of this game as well, no matter how the game turns out. He was a skank to me, but rightfully because of my dumb bitch actions. Do I have anything bad to say about him? Not at all. Is he my favorite player? Definitely not. My thoughts on him? Idk he wants me dead.

@Hyun. - Potentionally my favorite player, I don't know why! I feel like he got along with everyone, even though there were these fights here and there. However, he was the one who was active the most, could be talking to anyone in the game and it would be entertaining. Do I have anything bad to say about him? No, I love Hyunty and he's probably my most favorite player this season. My thoughts on him? I really hate your avi, I really think it's your worst one ever.

@Billie - Sad to see he had no plan at all. A true floater, reminds me of my first time playing BB and getting into the top 5 without effort. However, even though you didn't have a plan, you've been a very entertaining and fun player from start to finish. You became one of my favorite players and even managed to make me not fume (which in this game, is rare.zip)! I don't have anything else to say really. I wouldn't be mad if you get #1, but idk something is just off about it. My thoughts on him? Great sets, beautiful sets.

jo3rsaQ.gif

Just now, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

we did nothing you obsessed FREAK. this is harassment. leave me alone or else my lawyers will be in contact and a restraining order will be filed. 

common love isn't for us we created something phenomenal

tumblr_inline_nrgkvp53FG1tvr5fx_500.gif

Just now, Luca said:

@Daenerys - Great player, beautiful player. Definitely knows the game all through and through. Probably the HBIC of this game as well, no matter how the game turns out. He was a skank to me, but rightfully because of my dumb bitch actions. Do I have anything bad to say about him? Not at all. Is he my favorite player? Definitely not. My thoughts on him? Idk he wants me dead.

@Hyun. - Potentionally my favorite player, I don't know why! I feel like he got along with everyone, even though there were these fights here and there. However, he was the one who was active the most, could be talking to anyone in the game and it would be entertaining. Do I have anything bad to say about him? No, I love Hyunty and he's probably my most favorite player this season. My thoughts on him? I really hate your avi, I really think it's your worst one ever.

@Billie - Sad to see he had no plan at all. A true floater, reminds me of my first time playing BB and getting into the top 5 without effort. However, even though you didn't have a plan, you've been a very entertaining and fun player from start to finish. You became one of my favorite players and even managed to make me not fume (which in this game, is rare.zip)! I don't have anything else to say really. I wouldn't be mad if you get #1, but idk something is just off about it. My thoughts on him? Great sets, beautiful sets.

jo3rsaQ.gif

none of this will be used because there was a PM for all of this

jo3rsaQ.gif

Just now, Luca said:

"great player, beautiful player" being an actual drag about Taylor only wearing nice clothes which means i only looked nice... DIE PLEASE

jo3rsaQ.gif

but i loved you saying you were a dumb bitch... us finally agreeing

jo3rsaQ.gif

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Potentionally my favorite player, I don't know why! I feel like he got along with everyone, even though there were these fights here and there. However, he was the one who was active the most, could be talking to anyone in the game and it would be entertaining. Do I have anything bad to say about him? No, I love Hyunty and he's probably my most favorite player this season.

wait hello? maybe i won't run you over rose1

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

My thoughts on him? I really hate your avi, I really think it's your worst one ever.

are you scared of dua's titties

jo3rsaQ.gif

Just now, Daenerys said:

"great player, beautiful player" being an actual drag about Taylor only wearing nice clothes which means i only looked nice... DIE PLEASE

jo3rsaQ.gif

but i loved you saying you were a dumb bitch... us finally agreeing

jo3rsaQ.gif

I actually meant what I said, the effort you put into it, the gameplay you realized. You're definitely the best player and also deserve that #1. I just liked the way I "connected" with Hyun more because he really invested time in talking in and about the game during the ceremonies, being able to talk to everyone (besides Alexx but anyways) and so on. But once again, you do deserve that #1 just as much.

jo3rsaQ.gif