FOTP Big Brother 9

Just now, Divine said:

We have a tie so far with only one vote left. 6 votes for @Billie, 6 for @Hyun..

@RihannaRTT voted for...

Hide contents

Hyun

Congratulations @Hyun. - You played fantastically and you backstabbed me multiple times and for that you deserve it clap3 

No hard feelings @Billie you know this wasn't a personal decision, but still impressed with how far you made it king clap3 

Just now, Billie said:

kinda fuming I wasn't 3rd wanted to be the final jury. Fuck yall for that oprah15

You deserved to win. This is basically Trump/Hillary. We hate to see it.

Just now, Divine said:

BY A VOTE OF 7-6...

@Hyun. YOU ARE THE WINNER OF FOTP BIG BROTHER 9!

6ob.gif6ob.gif6ob.gif6ob.gif6ob.gif6ob.gif6ob.gif

WHAT OMG WHAT

CONGRATS @Hyun. BB!!!

I stand by what I said, you've played incredibly well and you deserve this so much! Huge congratulations sis, i'm so proud and honoured to have feuded with you! bey3

Just now, Madonna said:

You deserved to win. This is basically Trump/Hillary. We hate to see it.

HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON HYUN WON

Congratulations to our WINNER @Hyun.!

You now join the winners circle along with @QUINN, @Skyline, @Daenerys, @TattooedHeart, @Michael., @Lust and @Cosmic! Amazing work! clap3 

Also great work to @Billie, a newbie who had no idea what he was doing but still made it to runner up. Yea that's king shit clap3 

And now it's time to announce our Fan Favorite Juror! FOTP voted and our Fan Favorite is...

Daenerys!

Congrats!

For me it wasn't even a question Hyun desered to win all the way.

However I'm still thankful to everyone voted for me I'm really overwhelmed my surprise was genuine 

WE ARE FREE OMG oprah15

Just now, Divine said:

You now join the winners circle along with @QUINN, @Skyline, @Daenerys, @TattooedHeart, @Michael., @Lust and @Cosmic! Amazing work! clap3 

Also great work to @Billie, a newbie who had no idea what he was doing but still made it to runner up. Yea that's king shit clap3 

And now it's time to announce our Fan Favorite Juror! FOTP voted and our Fan Favorite is...

Daenerys!

Congrats!

THE REASON I WANTED #3 oprah15 I FINALLY ACHIEVED IT oprah15 

Just now, Divine said:

Daenerys!

Congrats!

Talent talent and more talent, we stan!

And @Billie well done with everything!! You've done exceptionally well throughout the whole game, and it was an honour being a sidechick with you sis! The way 2 newbies made it to the final 5 was iconic! You for sure deserved everything you've got in this competition, so well done bey3

Congrats @Billie for getting all the way to final 2. I was obviously team @Hyun., but you did an amazing job getting all this way in your first season. And thank you for evicting me dd.

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Daenerys!

Congrats!

@Daenerys STOP WE DID THAT oprah15oprah15oprah15oprah15 kinda can't believe it we oprah15

6 minutes ago, Billie said:

CONGRATULATIONS OMG oprah15 DESERVED

ahh thank you! i was fully expecting you to take it omg, this was an amazing season for you oprah15

6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

OH MY GOD oprah15 

6 minutes ago, edwinfg said:

congrats @Hyun.

6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

@Hyun. YES KING OMG YES YES YES YES YES oprah15 

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Congratulations @Hyun. - You played fantastically and you backstabbed me multiple times and for that you deserve it clap3 

No hard feelings @Billie you know this wasn't a personal decision, but still impressed with how far you made it king clap3 

4 minutes ago, Alexx said:

WHAT OMG WHAT

CONGRATS @Hyun. BB!!!

I stand by what I said, you've played incredibly well and you deserve this so much! Huge congratulations sis, i'm so proud and honoured to have feuded with you! bey3

THANK YOU ALL oprah15oprah15oprah15

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

@Daenerys STOP WE DID THAT oprah15oprah15oprah15oprah15 kinda can't believe it we oprah15

YOU WERE THE BEST PARTNER I'VE EVER HAD IN THIS GAME AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE WINNER OF THIS SEASON oprah15oprah15oprah15 

Y'all saying this is @Billie's first season but y'all forgot (and he forgot too dead2 ) that I actually hosted Big Brother in 2012 and he won mad1 .

The comps were actual comps tho and it lasted months like plz, no wonder we all repressed it dead2 Hannah did it way better with the new format. And on that note a big thank you to @Divine for all the work and effort she puts into this every single time. clap3 

And with that, another season is finally FINISHED! The season was truly a rollercoaster for me and I'm sure for many of you as well. I would like to thank you all for making this season one of the best yet. After season 8, I thought the game was dead in the water but I'm so glad to see we're just as popular as ever. And with that, I'm excited to announce FOTP Big Brother 10 WILL happen at some point in the future and I'll be joined by my former Aftershow cohost @Hylia again! More details on this to come!

Again, thank you all for making this season what it is! Whether you were out first, had a meltdown or two, or just ghosted the game all together, I'm very thankful for you all! I hope the game brought a few of you some enjoyment since that's all I really wanted to do with it.

Again, congrats to @Hyun. on winning! I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your evenings. See you all soon! <3

Peace out

Justice Chen aka Hannah aka Divine xoxo

bbad-bb17-promo-00-julie-chen-560x325.jp

Last but not least @Divine thank you for being a really incredible host and managing to keep up with nearly 20 gays, i know HELL. 
the game challenges and the story updates were so creative and funny you nailed it sis!

also wanted to apologize cause I may have overly expressed how tired i was during the game which i didn't realise at the time it could seem rude and disrespectful towards you and the game

now I'm ready for your feedback don't hold up we want lashings oprah15