FOTP Big Brother 9

Thank you Hannah for hosting alex1 this was so much fun!!! alex1

1 minute ago, Billie said:

now I'm ready for your feedback don't hold up we want lashings oprah15

wait forgot about this... omg already said goodbye so we'll just leave it at everyone sucks but I am amazing! xx

6 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Y'all saying this is @Billie's first season but y'all forgot (and he forgot too dead2 ) that I actually hosted Big Brother in 2012 and he won mad1 .

The comps were actual comps tho and it lasted months like plz, no wonder we all repressed it dead2 Hannah did it way better with the new format. And on that note a big thank you to @Divine for all the work and effort she puts into this every single time. clap3 

That was back when Katy could score hits omg  it doesn't count you won't take away my newbie status oprah15

1 minute ago, Divine said:

And with that, another season is finally FINISHED! The season was truly a rollercoaster for me and I'm sure for many of you as well. I would like to thank you all for making this season one of the best yet. After season 8, I thought the game was dead in the water but I'm so glad to see we're just as popular as ever. And with that, I'm excited to announce FOTP Big Brother 10 WILL happen at some point in the future and I'll be joined by my former Aftershow cohost @Hylia again! More details on this to come!

Again, thank you all for making this season what it is! Whether you were out first, had a meltdown or two, or just ghosted the game all together, I'm very thankful for you all! I hope the game brought a few of you some enjoyment since that's all I really wanted to do with it.

Again, congrats to @Hyun. on winning! I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your evenings. See you all soon! <3

Peace out

Justice Chen aka Hannah aka Divine xoxo

bbad-bb17-promo-00-julie-chen-560x325.jp

Madame, thank you so much for planning this game so throughly. I never had this much fun with an event in a while and all the meltdowns and betrayals from several players were so entertaining, i really wasn't expecting much from this game. Hope some of the criticism wasn't too harsh or it is already gone in your mind and I can't wait to play again.

@Divine thank you so very much for the effort you put into the game! i know there were some very difficult points but you proved to be an excellent host and pulled through to finish an incredible season! you really did that oprah15

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

YOU WERE THE BEST PARTNER I'VE EVER HAD IN THIS GAME AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE WINNER OF THIS SEASON oprah15oprah15oprah15 

WHY I HAVE TO GET THE UPVOTE LIMIT TODAY UGH oprah15 COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR SOMEONE BETTER TO WORK WITH I LOVE YOU oprah15

Thank you all for an amazing season! It’s been a hell of a lot of fun, and I’m really honoured to have been a part of it!

I wasn’t even going to sign up bc I thought no one would like me because I had just joined, but I’m so glad I did. Thank you @Divinefor encouraging me to join and for spending your time hosting the game, and thank you to every one of you who made me feel welcome here, I appreciate y’all so much bey3

See y’all next season bey3

Just now, Winnie. said:

Glad I missed this, @RihannaRTT you will be dealt with.

funny you should say that. I haven't forgot about your duplicate account posting at the start of the season gaycat1 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

funny you should say that. I haven't forgot about your duplicate account posting at the start of the season gaycat1 

Let me put a VPN on real quick gaycat1

3 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Glad I missed this, @RihannaRTT you will be dealt with.

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

are we witnessing a murder right before our very own eyes?

6 minutes ago, edwinfg said:

are we witnessing a murder right before our very own eyes?

Well don’t just stand there, help me! gaycat1

2 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Well don’t just stand there, help me! gaycat1

Wow, I just so happened to remember than you called me a racist once in the jury pm so you can choke with the rest of the fotp inmates gaycat1 

what a fabulous season gorls!

Next season I will use the Sarah Paulson pic to sign up with just to haunt @Divine

4 hours ago, edwinfg said:

we love to be mentioned ain't that right @Habits?

jo3rsaQ.gif

Ya'll can't keep my name out of your mouth! #HabitsImpact!

3 minutes ago, Habits said:

Ya'll can't keep my name out of your mouth! #HabitsImpact!

DJLZ0NtVAAE724l.jpg