Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

Just now, Daenerys said:

Me: 2x winner, 1x fan favorite AND 2(?) BB Award winner...

Hyun: was there for all of it

not when i've also been a fan favourite (actually not sure ngl?) and BB Award winner so don't get too brave

Just now, Hyun. said:

not when i've also been a fan favourite (actually not sure ngl?) and BB Award winner so don't get too brave

the way you can’t remember cause you’re that forgettable... yeah we laughed 

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

the way you actually started playing this season... no one remembers you in the others

that’s a lie I remember Hyun being evicted one spot before jury started and he fumed about it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live Feeds Update   After the house went on lockdown, @Hyun., @Billie, @Luca, @Daenerys, @Maraj, @Cosmic, and @edwinfg all locked themselves in the HOH room. @Madonna, @Freaky Prince, @Habit

Live Feed Update   While walking down the hall, @Maraj hears loud crying coming from the bathroom. He cracks open the door to see @StrippedX lying across the floor with tissues and empty vod

Live Feeds Update   The first week has flown by for the houseguests. @Daenerys, @Hyun., and @Luca have been arguing nonstop in every room they enter together. At one point, Hyun was in the b

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.