Divine

FOTP Big Brother 9

49 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

Luca says "interesting." as he continues sitting in his bed and starts to wonder where his biggest fan, ButeraMoonlight Updates, went.

I fucking hate you shite camera

Tales of Winnie:

It seems that even in my absence, my extreme power and dominion over this game never ceases. After flawlessly winning the veto, and using it on myself without ever communicating my wishes to Hannah. I feel the familiar sensation of pure legendary power seeping from my pores, or maybe it’s just BO. I do predict myself winning, see as how I have the best collective stats of anyone in the whole game. In case I do, however, get evicted in my absence. I declare that @Madonna has permission to write my goodbye speech, but he is mandated to include some type of promotion for a body of  work by the incomparable, Mariah Carey. 

May God be with you all

Sincerely, Winnie

Just now, mylifelies said:

🤷

It’s simply so sick and twisted. The racist implications that is possesses is simply repugnant and undeniable. @RihannaRTT I urge you to issue warning points to whoever nominated me for eviction after this current elimination! brit16

32 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

It’s simply so sick and twisted. The racist implications that is possesses is simply repugnant and undeniable. @RihannaRTT I urge you to issue warning points to whoever nominated me for eviction after this current elimination! brit16

We can’t issue warning points to the entire forum bb brit16 

Hello everyone! It's time to evict another houseguest! Who will get the boot next? The house punching bag @Hyun. or the irrelevant @Bhad Bharb? Well it's time to find out!

cUsjPUs.png          ZyuTsTk.png

By a vote of 16 - 2...

Spoiler

YtojFDK.png

Bhad Bharb you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

HOH competition is next!