Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MDK1440

How long will PCD last this time?

25 minutes ago, Sylk said:

not long, their comeback is mainly for nostalgia they have made no real noise 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

And to sell out Reunion tour 

They might do okay in the UK, the general public here seem to crave this sort of thing. I'd be shocked if React doesn't chart.

just this one album

honestly nicole is such an entitled little rat that the other girls will get sick of her after the tour. i'm glad the girls that haven't been in the spotlight at all really are gonna make some (hopefully) good money from the tour, but nicole is insufferable. she will either drive the girls to leave or she will leave and pursue a solo career again because she'll get too big for her boots

1 hour ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

just this one album

honestly nicole is such an entitled little rat that the other girls will get sick of her after the tour. i'm glad the girls that haven't been in the spotlight at all really are gonna make some (hopefully) good money from the tour, but nicole is insufferable. she will either drive the girls to leave or she will leave and pursue a solo career again because she'll get too big for her boots

Be quiet Gemma

Carmit was a main vocalist on the first album

Jessica went to singing lessons, when PCD disbanded 10 years ago.

Kimberly has always been a dancer and not a vocalist for most part.

Ashley can sing but she needs singing lessons. tbh

Nicole has always been the lead singer with Carmit as the 2nd one.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.