Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Sam Raimi in talks to direct Doctor Strange 2

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hyun. @Divine @Maraj

OK, so they replaced their horror movie director with a better horror movie director who also already directed four superhero films, so I see this as a step up! jj2 

OMG he’s the one who directed The Grudge movies yeah... this is gonna be good. giveup1 

5 minutes ago, Maraj said:

OMG he’s the one who directed The Grudge movies yeah... this is gonna be good. giveup1 

He produced those actually, but he did direct the Evil Dead trilogy (huge fan!) and Drag Me to Hell (not so much a fan but nobody's perfect!) jj2 Not to mention the Spider-Man trilogy from the 2000s and Darkman, so he's no stranger to superheroes! 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I wanted to ask you, did you like the Superbowl promotion for WandaVision and the other shows? 

didn't really care about the other shows (still gonna watch them though) but I LOVED the WandaVision teaser omg giveup1 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:24 AM, Divine said:

Ok yea faith restored! Evil Wanda gonna snap necks cry6 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:31 AM, Tahj said:

On 2/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, Hyun. said:

so so glad they're not dropping the horror approach to it giveup1

So this is confirmed now: https://www.thewrap.com/sam-raimi-casually-confirms-hes-directing-doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness/

Fingers crossed for a Bruce Campbell role nicki5 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.