Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Legends Who Don't Have Many Hits

8 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Holiday

Like a virgin

Papa don't preach 

La isla bonita 

Like a prayer 

Vogue 

Frozen 

Ray of Light

Music

Sorry

Give it to me

4 minutes

And that's just only off the top of my head dead2

you're a pop music stan with a Madonna badge so this proves nothing oprah14 

the average person can remember maybe 1-2 of these oprah14 

12 minutes ago, fab said:

Let's see how many Gaga songs teens will be able to name in 2050, then brit16 LAV/LAP/MG/Vogue/LIB are classics on a level that 0 Gaga songs are on. brit16 Can't wait for Stupid Lauhv to be released (and flop) so ya'll settle for her much evident mediocrity once again. brit16

@Winnie. admitting that Madonna is a legend brit16 Not even your thread so you can't use the "I did it on purpose for extra rihplies" excuse brit16

22 minutes ago, fab said:

The gag that they didn't even mention Hung Up, which is by far her most known song. ari9

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The gag that they didn't even mention Hung Up, which is by far her most known song. ari9

Material Girl has been exposed to over 100 million people through Stranger Things, and several other movies as of recent memory. I'd argue that's her most recognized song alongside Like A Prayer (a universally acclaimed song, you can't not love it) and LAV (a widely referenced and covered classic that any cultured human knows)

22 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Material Girl has been exposed to over 100 million people through Stranger Things, and several other movies as of recent memory. I'd argue that's her most recognized song alongside Like A Prayer (a universally acclaimed song, you can't not love it) and LAV (a widely referenced and covered classic that any cultured human knows)

Just to clarify, i'm not saying Madonna doesn't have many hits. brit16 

To me her biggest songs though were Like A Prayer and Hung Up. Material Girl is a bit like Holiday or Music in the sense that most people know it and know it's a Madonna song, but if you asked someone random to name 3 Madonna songs they probably wouldn't mention it instead going for LAV, LAP, Vogue or Hung Up. 

37 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Let's see how many Gaga songs teens will be able to name in 2050, then brit16 LAV/LAP/MG/Vogue/LIB are classics on a level that 0 Gaga songs are on. brit16 Can't wait for Stupid Lauhv to be released (and flop) so ya'll settle for her much evident mediocrity once again. brit16

Sksjsksk even Just Fad and Joker Face are forgotten at this point.

It's shame Gaga had to expose herself as being unauthentic and only doing it for the money. She built a fan base with fast tempo pop music that you could dance to, then the minute ArtPop (her best album) tanked she changed course. At this point she's just a gimmick, i'll never get over the fact she released Perfect Delusion only to then release one of the most boring albums of the last decade. Even The Cure couldn't save ha. 

15 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Just to clarify, i'm not saying Madonna doesn't have many hits. brit16 

To me her biggest songs though were Like A Prayer and Hung Up. Material Girl is a bit like Holiday or Music in the sense that most people know it and know it's a Madonna song, but if you asked someone random to name 3 Madonna songs they probably wouldn't mention it instead going for LAV, LAP, Vogue or Hung Up. 

Sksjsksk even Just Fad and Joker Face are forgotten at this point.

It's shame Gaga had to expose herself as being unauthentic and only doing it for the money. She built a fan base with fast tempo pop music that you could dance to, then the minute ArtPop (her best album) tanked she changed course. At this point she's just a gimmick, i'll never get over the fact she released Perfect Delusion only to then release one of the most boring albums of the last decade. Even The Cure couldn't save ha. 

"Artpop (her best album)" already invalidates any traces of tea spilled in your post. dead2 

Thanks for proving that Madonna has AT LEAST 4 hits that anyone should know. That's more than the legends in this thread and more than the white girl gone black (no not Ariana) have.

12 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

It is tho. You're just pressed because i downvoted your Mariah troll post. moo1

Lol I don't give a shit about you downvoting any of my Moo posts. The majority of Gagas fanbase and the GP agree that ARTPOP is either worst or second worst.

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The majority of Gagas fanbase and the GP agree that ARTPOP is either worst or second worst.

And what relevance does that have? It was my opinion... 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

"Artpop (her best album)" already invalidates any traces of tea spilled in your post. dead2 

Thanks for proving that Madonna has AT LEAST 4 hits that anyone should know. That's more than the legends in this thread and more than the white girl gone black (no not Ariana) have.

Why do you keep saying mariah fakes her ancestry or that she's white? Isn't her dad a black Venezuelan?  dead2

14 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Why do you keep saying mariah fakes her ancestry or that she's white? Isn't her dad a black Venezuelan?  dead2

Because if anything she's Latin and not African American as she likes to pretend and has also been marketed as. If that wasn't enough she continuously uses spray tan to make herself look darker than she is. She is a white woman with Latin ancestry (like J.Lo) but has used the fact that she is white-passing as an advantage. 

It's literally the same thing Ariana gets so much shit for from certain Moo fans on here...

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because if anything she's Latin and not African American as she likes to pretend and has also been marketed as. If that wasn't enough she continuously uses spray tan to make herself look darker than she is. She is a white woman with Latin ancestry (like J.Lo) but has used the fact that she is white-passing as an advantage. 

It's literally the same thing Ariana gets so much shit for from certain Moo fans on here...

Ermm, y'know, races aren't a clear cut thing in that regard. Her dad being from here doesn't make him any less black, although he might have less "african" features. In any, african-american is an arbitrary term

Regardless she was still born in the US, afaik. She probably had the similar experiences to an interracial child from a non-latin black parent anyway

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

She's not latin, she has no relation to Latin culture. African-American isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. It's for people who have roots that date back to slavery in the United States, she does so she's African-American. As for race she's biracial, half black half white. But ethnicity isn't race. 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Having a black parent makes you half black, it ain't that hard. You don't have to complicate it. And it's not the same thing as Ariana bcuz she doesn't have any black parents.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.