Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Legends Who Don't Have Many Hits

1 hour ago, fab said:

what an utterly stupid comparison .. Youtube was at least 10 times smaller in 2009, when MJ's catalogue was uploaded lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

the popularity of these classic hit songs has been fairly constant in that timeframe, so their steadily increasing views obviously reflect nothing else than the growth of Youtube itself oprah14 

And MG, LIB, LAP were uploaded by fans and deleted multiple times during the last 10 years, till they added them in her channel/or unblocked them. LIB had fan uploads with over 70 million views, MG and LAP with 20-25 million views. DCFMA and Frozen STILL have fan uploads on youtube, with more than 25 million views each, check them. Facts that you know. Do these facts affect her channel negatively? Are her current daily views impressive considering all of her peers don't have any problem in that platform, yet she still outviews them? What do you think? Are these some uttrely stupid excuses too? rav1

1 hour ago, fab said:

what an utterly stupid comparison .. Youtube was at least 10 times smaller in 2009, when MJ's catalogue was uploaded lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

And many of her videos got uploaded few years ago, since then her channel is rising x3 times faster. PeriodT. oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Not @Jjang @fab @Margerine Flange arguing about how many hits Madge has rip3 She has more than some of the faves combined I-

Why these threads always end up being about Madonna, Lady Gaga or Mariah Carey? I swear i wasn't the one to start it this time. rip3 Or i was? Idk, let me check first pages. rip3

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

There’s only one thing I remember MJ for, and it’s not his music

Is it the fact that - without him - we wouldn't have also decided to forget about his sister? jj2

2 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

Why these threads always end up being about Madonna, Lady Gaga or Mariah Carey? I swear i wasn't the one to start it this time. rip3 Or i was? Idk, let me check first pages. rip3

Because popstars these days are too basic to pit against each other rip2

1 hour ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Is it the fact that - without him - we wouldn't have also decided to forget about his sister? jj2

She has albums that are actually listenable, her criminal brother does not jj2 

15 hours ago, Hylia said:

She has albums that are actually listenable, her criminal brother does not jj2 

Tea alex1 While I don't like either of them, at least Janet doesn't make me feel uncomfortable (aurally or morally jj3)

On 2/15/2020 at 1:59 AM, Sleep Deprived said:

Don't let @Philip hear this! juicy1 

5 hours ago, Jake said:

As I go through this thread, I realize that brit emote is probably the worst thing added dead2 

and THAT is why members submitting their own emotes directly to the mods/admins has been abolished a LONG time ago.

14 hours ago, Madonna said:

and THAT is why members submitting their own emotes directly to the mods/admins has been abolished a LONG time ago.

The fact that Joannet was the reason our Clique disintegrated makes me dislike ha even more juicy1

19 hours ago, Jake said:

As I go through this thread, I realize that brit emote is probably the worst thing added dead2 

16 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It’s just weird looking 

14 hours ago, Madonna said:

This one? brit16

I love it brit16

It says "I see you" or "I can read you like a menu" brit16

19 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

A lot of the classic "divas". Cher. Patti Labelle (I don't know any of her solo hits beyond If Only You Knew and that's just because I saw someone cover it). Diana Ross. Barbara Streisand. Lionel Ritchie. creep1  Joan Jett

juicy1 Diana Ross? Sis!

Chain Reaction

Upside Down

I'm Coming Out

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

My Old Piano

I'm Still Waiting

Theme from Mahogany

Touch Me In The Morning

Remember Me

Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Endless Love

When You Tell Me That You Love Me

juicy1

Sure, only the top 4 are remembered, but she has hella hits in the UK juicy1

14 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

juicy1 Diana Ross? Sis!

Chain Reaction

Upside Down

I'm Coming Out

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

My Old Piano

I'm Still Waiting

Theme from Mahogany

Touch Me In The Morning

Remember Me

Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Endless Love

When You Tell Me That You Love Me

juicy1

Sure, only the top 4 are remembered, but she has hella hits in the UK juicy1

I've only heard two creep1 (three, counting Endless Love, but tbh I only know that through covers)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.