Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why doesn't Madonna have a huge classic like Shallow?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Not saying he's ugly or anything but he's definitely a coward for look-shading other members in a way that he can get away with it.

He didn’t attack specific members rather a whole group of “stans” while you’re attacking him directly right now pretty much, which is again - not cute 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

He didn’t attack specific members rather a whole group of “stans” while you’re attacking him directly right now pretty much, which is again - not cute 

Oh honey, my post was tame in comparison to the direct attack he threw at me on Tinychat multiple times calling me ugly and what not. Stop defending him. He is known for making sneaky look-shading remarks.

5 hours ago, Simón. said:

Would rather say end-20s. I don't know anyone from 18-26 who really stans Gaga nicki5

I mean i'm in that age group and did, however that age group had all lost any interest by 2016/17. Any of her remaining stans are between the ages of 25 and 40 or 80+. Meanwhile a true legend like Madge has stans ranging from 15 to 1,005. 

5 hours ago, Simón. said:

Actually yes. Gaga fails to connect to the young generation (no matter straight or gay) unlike Madonna who managed to attract people of all ages all through her career. Keep in mind that Madonna released Vogue when she was around Lady Gagas age. It's unrealistic to believe that Gaga could release a gay anthem like Vogue and have that kind of success. 

Lady Gaga is mostly only popular with gays who are hitting 30 or are older than that. 

Can you imagine Gaga with her double hip replacement releasing a song like Hung Up when she's 50. nicki5

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Oh honey, my post was tame in comparison to the direct attack he threw at me on Tinychat multiple times calling me ugly and what not. Stop defending him. He is known for making sneaky look-shading remarks.

And how is that related to what’s happening here? What happened between two of you on Tinychat should stay there.

I’m not defending him, I’m actually trying to get you out of the trouble considering forum rules

1 minute ago, fab said:

the fact that ya'll turned a harmless stan debate into nasty fight about who looks uglier lol3

Right, I already reported him to the admin clap3 

and gilly is more attractive than a few members who I shall not explicitly name clap3 

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

Balding/aging or not we can agree that it's logical that Gaga doesn't have a particularly pretty fanbase. That is understandable because she made music that specifically aimed at outcasts, fat people, people with low self-esteem and unattractive people.

I'm not saying all her fans fall into that category cause I don't like to generalize but if you market yourself as "the voice of outcasts", the consequences of that will show in your fanbase. Unfortunately for Gaga, those people have entirely outgrown her and millenials don't have the same issues that kids 10 years ago were facing. 

Eww to this post. Serving madonnanation teas.

6 hours ago, fab said:

ithe fact that ya'll turned a harmless stan debate into nasty fight about who looks uglier lol3

Well, I've seen @Gilly make tons of hostile comments regarding body image, certain undesirable traits etc that could have easily hurt members that didn't ask to be offended in the first place. You can literally see it in this thread: him using "balding" as an insult (what if members who are actually balding saw it? How would they feel?), or even age as an insult, what if we actually have middle aged members here? Are they suddenly invalid humans that should just... die? bey4 So yeah, don't pull this innocent crap on us, he knows exactly what he's doing when he is sending out these messages and we reply aggressively back to block his ignorance and hostility with a justified share of our own. That's how it works. 

Before you twist my words: I know I do the same, but I expect and accept the outcomes. Don't be out here victimizing yourselves when it happens to you when you're just as shitty of a person. Smh. No wonder ya'll stan Taylor, exact same snake, self victimizing behavior brit13

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.