Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why doesn't Madonna have a huge classic like Shallow?

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Well, I've seen @Gilly make tons of hostile comments regarding body image, certain undesirable traits etc that could have easily hurt members that didn't ask to be offended in the first place. You can literally see it in this thread: him using "balding" as an insult (what if members who are actually balding saw it? How would they feel?), or even age as an insult, what if we actually have middle aged members here? Are they suddenly invalid humans that should just... die? bey4 So yeah, don't pull this innocent crap on us, he knows exactly what he's doing when he is sending out these messages and we reply aggressively back to block his ignorance and hostility with a justified share of our own. That's how it works. 

Before you twist my words: I know I do the same, but I expect and accept the outcomes. Don't be out here victimizing yourselves when it happens to you when you're just as shitty of a person. Smh. No wonder ya'll stan Taylor, exact same snake, self victimizing behavior brit13

thats like saying you cant describe a popstar or other people (not single members) as fat because there are “fat” members on this forum. jj4  I never attacked anyone on this forum directly - I simply used a description thats associated with old age aka “balding”- that TREX stan turned a stan war against me - just like you tried to turn a stan war against me a couple of days ago when you (wrongly) claimed that i was “7 or 8 years older than you and close to gay death” dead2  fossils have a tendency to make stan wars personal on this forum and idk why - my age, looks, and/or personal life have nothing to with the fact that madonnas main demographic is middle aged gays. Truth hurts, I guess

wLJ6Law.gif

32 minutes ago, Gilly said:

thats like saying you cant describe a popstar or other people (not single members) as fat because there are “fat” members on this forum. jj4  I never attacked anyone on this forum directly - I simply used a description thats associated with old age aka “balding”- that TREX stan turned a stan war against me - just like you tried to turn a stan war against me a couple of days ago when you (wrongly) claimed that i was “7 or 8 years older than you and close to gay death” dead2  fossils have a tendency to make stan wars personal on this forum and idk why - my age, looks, and/or personal life have nothing to with the fact that madonnas main demographic is middle aged gays. Truth hurts, I guess

And... there you go, once again, acting like you're innocent. jj4 Yes, mentioning that they were balding was such a necessary description and there was 0 negative connotations behind it, your intention was actually noble, how sweet of you. brit13 When I say Gaga has saggy ass tits I'm 100% aware that I'm being negative and that I could potentially hurt others' feelings, you on the other hand need to tell yourself that you're on the right side of the spectrum and that makes you both delusional and horrible. brit1

There's 0 difference between you sending out negative connotations about balding, aging etc and between a member personally attacking you, actually, I find the former far more cowardly and offensive. But I wouldn't expect a fake ass, self loathing person to get that feb1

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

thats like saying you cant describe a popstar or other people (not single members) as fat because there are “fat” members on this forum. jj4  I never attacked anyone on this forum directly - I simply used a description thats associated with old age aka “balding”- that TREX stan turned a stan war against me - just like you tried to turn a stan war against me a couple of days ago when you (wrongly) claimed that i was “7 or 8 years older than you and close to gay death” dead2  fossils have a tendency to make stan wars personal on this forum and idk why - my age, looks, and/or personal life have nothing to with the fact that madonnas main demographic is middle aged gays. Truth hurts, I guess

wLJ6Law.gif

Oh fuck of with that victim-playing bullshit. You literally called me ugly on the FOTP tinychat multiple times because you knew that you could get away with it there. Constantly referring to yourself as a "10/10" while making derogatory comments about the appearance of others. You can seriously fuck right off with that bullshit. The fact you haven't actually been punished for any of that just shows the double-standards the forum used to have when I joined. That is not the case anymore and you are very much aware of that.

27 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Oh fuck of with that victim-playing bullshit. You literally called me ugly on the FOTP tinychat multiple times because you knew that you could get away with it there. Constantly referring to yourself as a "10/10" while making derogatory comments about the appearance of others. You can seriously fuck right off with that bullshit. The fact you haven't actually been punished for any of that just shows the double-standards the forum used to have when I joined. That is not the case anymore and you are very much aware of that.

Serving Gaga apologizing for intentionally making a rape advertisement with R Kelly 6 years after the fact only because her Oscar campaign was at danger brit1 These people have no authenticity whatsoever brit1

14 hours ago, Jjang said:

Well, I've seen @Gilly make tons of hostile comments regarding body image, certain undesirable traits etc that could have easily hurt members that didn't ask to be offended in the first place. You can literally see it in this thread: him using "balding" as an insult (what if members who are actually balding saw it? How would they feel?), or even age as an insult, what if we actually have middle aged members here? Are they suddenly invalid humans that should just... die? bey4 So yeah, don't pull this innocent crap on us, he knows exactly what he's doing when he is sending out these messages and we reply aggressively back to block his ignorance and hostility with a justified share of our own. That's how it works. 

Before you twist my words: I know I do the same, but I expect and accept the outcomes. Don't be out here victimizing yourselves when it happens to you when you're just as shitty of a person. Smh. No wonder ya'll stan Taylor, exact same snake, self victimizing behavior brit13

first of all where the fuck did I victimise myself?  wat2

and secondly, no I am most definitely not the same ... I don't attack other members for their appearance, and more importantly I never participate in the sexist degradation of the faves that's constantly happening here. Like either you respect other people's bodies or you don't, but drawing this artificial line between famous and ordinary people is just bullshit ari6

5 hours ago, fab said:

first of all where the fuck did I victimise myself?  wat2

and secondly, no I am most definitely not the same ... I don't attack other members for their appearance, and more importantly I never participate in the sexist degradation of the faves that's constantly happening here. Like either you respect other people's bodies or you don't, but drawing this artificial line between famous and ordinary people is just bullshit ari6

Except he was attacking the physical features of Madonna’s fans, not Madonna herself. Thinking he’s being sneaky and smart about it. ari6 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.