Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor Swift | The Man | Fourth Single | January 27, 2020

6 minutes ago, Limn said:

Will there be a proper music video? Will Taylor finally revive the underwhelming Lover era? Staying tuned! juicy1

Well all I'm saying is that she fucking BETTER alex1

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

I want this on a shirt honestly

I mean honestly.. who doesn't? Taylor can end me anytime.. like step on my neck, PLEASE alex1

I want the back of my shirt to say "If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing" because honestly MOOD alex1

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean honestly.. who doesn't? Taylor can end me anytime.. like step on my neck, PLEASE alex1

I want the back of my shirt to say "If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing" because honestly MOOD alex1

I'm saving the pictures because a bitch was not lying! alex1

She should make merch like that, I can see it being sold out! I just want her to do whatever she wants like honestly everyone can suck her dick alex1

1 minute ago, Laura said:

I'm saving the pictures because a bitch was not lying! alex1

She should make merch like that, I can see it being sold out! I just want her to do whatever she wants like honestly everyone can suck her dick alex1

I will be demanding pictures alex1

But honestly tea I mean she has sold ridiculous things before like ME! Live Performance CD Single (?) and it sold out anyways alex1

27 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well all I'm saying is that she fucking BETTER alex1

24 minutes ago, Laura said:

Please! An MV for this could slay so much wtf brit2

I'm imagining a bondage play where Taylor dresses up in leather demanding tied up men to call her "yes master". juicy1

2 minutes ago, Limn said:

I'm imagining a bondage play where Taylor dresses up in leather demanding tied up men to call her "yes master". juicy1

Um alex1

Not exactly the concept I had in mind but it's okay! We love creativity! alex1

10 minutes ago, Snow said:

I will be demanding pictures alex1

But honestly tea I mean she has sold ridiculous things before like ME! Live Performance CD Single (?) and it sold out anyways alex1

IMAGINE HAVING SO MUCH IMPACT THAT YOUR FANS LITERALLY BUY ANYTHING alex1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.