Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Azealia snaps on Lana

On 2/17/2020 at 5:48 PM, Winnie. said:

Omg the casual racism towards Azealia in this thread carla1

It seems she has y’all aryan queen in a headlock and just won’t let up carla1

No one’s being racist. It’s a fact Azealia is a bitter, angry person who sits on Twitter all day and attacks everyone under the sun for petty reasons just to fuel her ego. She has wished molestation on people, sends death threats, promotes bullying, and spews hate any way she can every day of her life. She SEEKS drama by STARTING fights with others. She also supports Trump, sooooo... bebe1

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

No one’s being racist. It’s a fact Azealia is a bitter, angry person who sits on Twitter all day and attacks everyone under the sun for petty reasons just to fuel her ego. She has wished molestation on people, sends death threats, promotes bullying, and spews hate any way she can every day of her life. She SEEKS drama by STARTING fights with others. She also supports Trump, sooooo... bebe1

And there’s still racist undertones in this thread like I said racism apologist carla1

2 hours ago, Winnie. said:

And there’s still racist undertones in this thread like I said racism apologist carla1

I guess I didn’t see the undertones, but I’m not being an apologist. Just saying she’s incredibly toxic on social media, toxic to the extreme, where she says things so vile to people that she would’ve been cancelled a million times already if she was actually relevant. 

51 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I guess I didn’t see the undertones, but I’m not being an apologist. Just saying she’s incredibly toxic on social media, toxic to the extreme, where she says things so vile to people that she would’ve been cancelled a million times already if she was actually relevant. 

And there’s still racist undertones in this thread like I said racism apologist carla1

10 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Please back up your argument and point out where, cuz I didn’t catch them. Can’t apologize for something that I didn’t even know was there um3

17 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

The WinnieBotTM is malfunctioning, and will be back up shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

14 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Racist undertones like that time when f.e. she called Zayn a “curry-scented bitch”, a “sand-n***a” or when she called his mom a “dirty refugee who won’t be granted asylum”? Girl you’re trying to defend embodies everything what’s the worst in PEOPLE regardless of a race. We don’t give a shit about her skin colour. She’s just a BAD PERSON. 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:03 AM, Snow said:

Imagine how huge this girl could have been if she could just stfu and leave her problematic rants for when she's 60 and rotting in a Hollywood retirement home

Her crotchety, ornery old arse will be quite entertaining in 30 years' time though, when she'll be even more bitter about being a never-been lol2

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Racist undertones like that time when f.e. she called Zayn a “curry-scented bitch”, a “sand-n***a” or when she called his mom a “dirty refugee who won’t be granted asylum”? Girl you’re trying to defend embodies everything what’s the worst in PEOPLE regardless of a race. We don’t give a shit about her skin colour. She’s just a BAD PERSON. 

This READ cry6 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.