Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Songs that changed the Pop Landscape

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

No.

3 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Dua Lipa? orly1  eve1 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

It has the potential but I don't think it's a trendsetter unfortunately. It's still a bop and definitely one of my favorite songs right now though 

Image result for dua lipa atrl gif

Released Novemeber, keeps rising on BB 100 four months after its release without much promo. Only a legend can do that in the streaming era. oprah15

Just now, Margerine Flange said:

Released Novemeber, keeps rising on BB 100 four months after its release without much promo. Only a legend can do that in the streaming era. oprah15

Anyway did you know she promoted it at the Italian Music Festival over here ? moo1 

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Anyway did you know she promoted it at the Italian Music Festival over here ? moo1 

Europe promo doesn't impact US, it was a hit in Europe since the release bey2

3 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

Europe promo doesn't impact US, it was a hit in Europe since the release bey2

of course it doesn't bey2 and I agree with you, it's very popular in Europe but I don't know If it's a trend setter yet. I love the Disco revival and I'm all here for it whit2

2 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Sis I like this song but it hasn't been around long enough to change anything. Where are the copycats or homages? nicki5

i was joking while promoting

200px-Patricia_Richardson_as_Jill_Taylor

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I wasn't aware juicy1  Mariah has a few iconic well known songs but i didn't know vision of love to be one of them

I think it's more impactful than iconic. Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera cited that song as an inspiration for them to sing when they were little girls, among other people juicy1 

17 hours ago, tomás said:

I think it's more impactful than iconic. Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera cited that song as an inspiration for them to sing when they were little girls, among other people juicy1 

A song that spawned more emotionless scream-singers is not something to celebrate

6 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

A song that spawned more emotionless scream-singers is not something to celebrate

all the people in your awards have the same facial expression 23 hours a day what would you know about emotion

Just now, tomás said:

all the people in your awards have the same facial expression 23 hours a day what would you know about emotion

Screaming at this drag being on point but at the same time, expression and emotion mean two different things

Express Yourself don't Repress Yourself

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.