Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Shallow rises on iTunes cause..

Wym because of everyone and everything but? The song was huge because of Gaga. I mean the bitch is in the title of the song?????????? She starred in the successful movie?????????? Yes it’s viral now because of Charlotte, but before then it never went viral. It was successful. It was just Gaga and Bradley  

What poppers did u over indulge in when typing this dumb shit??? 

16 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Wym because of everyone and everything but? The song was huge because of Gaga. I mean the bitch is in the title of the song?????????? She starred in the successful movie?????????? Yes it’s viral now because of Charlotte, but before then it never went viral. It was successful. It was just Gaga and Bradley  

What poppers did u over indulge in when typing this dumb shit??? 

Omg the tea this post has ari7 

ok so the situation we have is people are RUSHING to iTunes after hearing a 20 second snippet performed by a random singer in a subway station  aretha1

Common sense explanation: Shallow is a phenomenal song that's loved by everyone  oprah14 

OGH explanation: people are buying Gaga's music because they hate her gaga2

45 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

This song re-enters charts cause of everyone and everything but Gags, why? ajay1

This first grade "drag" dead2

Sweetie, the song has been getting over 1M daily streams even before this clip, a year and a half after the release, go take a nap oprah15

2 minutes ago, harry said:

Weird, I thought she literally cowrote and coproduced it, meaning any essence of it's existence in our world can be directly attributed to Lady Gaga.

IUyJx2p.png

And Katy wrote whole Witness, does this make it successful? ajay1

3 hours ago, fab said:

Common sense explanation: Shallow is a phenomenal song that's loved by everyone  oprah14 

I think most of it success comes from people at the same age as Charlotte, no wonder she knew the song. oprah14 

3 hours ago, fab said:

ok so the situation we have is people are RUSHING to iTunes after hearing a 20 second snippet performed by a random singer in a subway station  aretha1

there's another explanation of shallow rising on itunes few hours after the viral tweet? oprah14

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

This first grade "drag" dead2

Sweetie, the song has been getting over 1M daily streams even before this clip, a year and a half after the release, go take a nap oprah15

If its still added in popular spotify playlsits ofc it will, youtube views aren't matching spotify numbers tho, itunes success before queen charlotte too. oprah15

1 minute ago, Margerine Flange said:

And Katy wrote whole Witness, does this make it successful? ajay1

I think most of it success comes from people at the same age as Charlotte, no wonder she knew the song. oprah14 

there's another explanation of shallow rising on itunes few hours after the viral tweet? oprah14

If its still added in popular spotify playlsits ofc it will, youtube views aren't matching spotify numbers tho, itunes success before queen charlotte too. oprah15

You sound dumber than a rock orangu1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.