Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

God Of Lyrics

Gaga vs. Kesha: Prettier?

8 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Neither are pretty, but both have interesting looks and sex appeal.

Shame about Kesha's lips though. It's at odds with her freckle aesthetic.

I do believe Gaga is prettier but her beauty is more off a “odd” and unique beauty which I love. And Kesha has an interesting look as does Gaga. 

Before Kesha messed up her face with lip and cheek filler, Kesha.  I'm not a fan of that pufferfish cheek filler face at all... see also: current xtina, mariah for the past 10 years, and current madonna.

But now, Gaga. I hope gaga doesn't hop on that cheek filler wagon, because I think she's actually naturally beautiful.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:49 PM, Honey said:

I don’t think I could pick! They are both gorgeous in their own unique ways. It’s like, when they’re gorgeous, they’re GORGEOUS. You know? 

I think so to 

On 7/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, STJ said:

I'm not a fan of that pufferfish cheek filler face at all... see also:  mariah for the past 10 years

In Mariah's case it's the makeup that makes the difference, she's always had chubby cheeks. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

In Mariah's case it's the makeup that makes the difference, she's always had chubby cheeks. 

Her cheeks look normal here:

e0cdc3da4585d4dccf30e20b8993d429.jpg

Apparently, the older you get, the more your cheeks sunk in, that's why a lot of rich/famous people get cheek fillers.

19 minutes ago, STJ said:

Her cheeks look normal here:

e0cdc3da4585d4dccf30e20b8993d429.jpg

Apparently, the older you get, the more your cheeks sunk in, that's why a lot of rich/famous people get cheek fillers.

I'm not saying she doesn't get cheek filler (it's obvious she does), but my point was that often it's the make up that makes the big difference. Even in that photo there if you look at her left cheek it's clearly very plump. She has also gained weight since then. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.