Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Favorite #1 Single from Adele?

I can't at people picking Set Fire To The Rain. The vocal production on that song is awful and Adele sounds like a Dalec at some parts with how strong the autotune is. 

Also in the Uk her only #1s are Someone Like You and Hello. So i pick Chasing Pavements gaga6

Someone Like You - Set Fire To The Rain - Rolling In The Deep - Hello

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I can't at people picking Set Fire To The Rain. The vocal production on that song is awful and Adele sounds like a Dalec at some parts with how strong the autotune is. 

Also in the Uk her only #1s are Someone Like You and Hello. So i pick Chasing Pavements gaga6

I truly cannot believe that RITD wasn’t #1 in UK dead2 There was always someone else in front of her. Bruno, Kesha... even Jessie J dead2 And yes, Chasing Pavements is GORGEOUS

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

The way I'm tired of all these songs, the impact! jj4 

True! jj4 I forced myself to listen to RITD when it came on the radio the other day and forgot how much of a bop it was. But my instant reaction to the opening bars of any of these songs is to skip/delete gaga1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.