JoJo | Good to Know | May 1st, 2020

"The album, described as an 'R&B-infused, emotionally honest body of work,'...[features] production from Doc McKinney (The Weeknd, Santigold), Lido (Halsey, Chance the Rapper), and 30 Roc (Kendrick Lamar, Cardi B)."

"I called the album Good to Know because of everything I’ve learned in the past few years -- every piece of feedback, criticism (internal or external), whatever it is -- it’s all just information. And it’s all good!" said JoJo in a release. "I’ve been lucky to have the space to reflect on my own journey up to now, and I hope people can take comfort in the fact that I am not anywhere near perfect, and I will never sugarcoat anything. We are all constantly living and learning, and that’s what makes this life so fun."

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Tracks thus far: (via Instagram)

1. So Bad
  2. Pedialyte
  3. Gold
  4. Man
  5. Small Things
  6. Lonely Hearts

Added to OP!

No Joanna? no Sabotage? What's going on here. Also 7 songs? girl that's an EP not an album! I hope this isn't the final tracklist. 

3 hours ago, SailorKrypton said:

I hope this isn't the final tracklist. 

It's not. It says above the tracklist that those are the songs JoJo has confirmed so far. She's announcing each track title every day or so.

Not you just adding the album to the OP. Not the best way to support an artist... and the fact that "st" is in the date.... a choice.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, SailorKrypton said:

Anything under 10 tracks in my eyes is an EP!

It's over 30 minutes, which means it is not an EP. Plus, the physical addition includes an "intro" and "outro" track.

8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Not you just adding the album to the OP. Not the best way to support an artist... and the fact that "st" is in the date.... a choice.

Literally half of the posts in the releases section have "st", "nd", etc