Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slayty Perry

JoJo | Good to Know | May 1st, 2020

"The album, described as an 'R&B-infused, emotionally honest body of work,'...[features] production from Doc McKinney (The Weeknd, Santigold), Lido (Halsey, Chance the Rapper), and 30 Roc (Kendrick Lamar, Cardi B)."

"I called the album Good to Know because of everything I’ve learned in the past few years -- every piece of feedback, criticism (internal or external), whatever it is -- it’s all just information. And it’s all good!" said JoJo in a release. "I’ve been lucky to have the space to reflect on my own journey up to now, and I hope people can take comfort in the fact that I am not anywhere near perfect, and I will never sugarcoat anything. We are all constantly living and learning, and that’s what makes this life so fun."

On 3/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, SailorKrypton said:

Anything under 10 tracks in my eyes is an EP!

It's over 30 minutes, which means it is not an EP. Plus, the physical addition includes an "intro" and "outro" track.

8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Not you just adding the album to the OP. Not the best way to support an artist... and the fact that "st" is in the date.... a choice.

Literally half of the posts in the releases section have "st", "nd", etc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.