I'm Excited for Sam Smith's New Album!

Tama 181

The well-established, already iconic recording artist that is Sam Smith will release their new studio album soon! Who's waiting excitedly? I know I am. What do you think of their singles so far? Is it all good? What kind of sound do you expect from the album? Please, discuss with me! 😊

Spoiler

I really love their I Feel Love cover, so far I'm feeling it the most!

Also, this is to anybody, don't move this thread to Battlegrounds because I intend it only to be a light discussion of Smith's recent music.

Ariana 4,713

Idk but I hope he makes more songs like Palace gaga1 i love that song so much it's so sad and beautiful gaga1

Kyoteki 9,096

I like the fact that this album is an actual project of grown compared to their last two records. Granted it’s a poppy, more basic direction (I feel like Adele is going to do the same) It’s better than crooning over a seasonless rnb beat over and over moo1 

LÉON 15,453

Hoping for more How Do You Sleep vibes rather than put me to sleep jj2

I’m really loving their new sound, so I’m very excited for more of the similar! I never listened to their prior albums bc I’m simply 90% of the time not a ballad album guy. I’m glad HDYS and DWAS were cute lil hits!