Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Lady Gaga | Stupid Love | February 28, 2020

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

I actually love the video rip2 it’s like the live action Sailor Moon show meets The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance and I stan

Same. This era is going to be amazing. oprah2

Ok, the song is like a 7/10, but the visuals, especially the single artwork, is like a 10000/10. Makes me feel excited on what the album has to offer at it's most experimental. Altho with Gaga, it's always best not to judge a book by it's cover, but... a bitch is hopeful. oprah11

Ok here we go. I was hoping that the released version wouldve had a different chorus but now it just sits as a budget Bad Romance. 

The video concept wouldve snatched if she had the right production and more budget for the costumes, they also look somewhat cheap. 

I still look forward to the album regardless of how I perceive the lead single.

Okay after 3 days lemme write down my opinions:

Video: Okay, looks hella cheap. It's just them dancing around in a desert. The outfit with the spikey belt is great, but the rest? What happened to Nicola? Can he just not dress her unless it's leather or black? dead2 The video also makes 0 sense with what the song is about. And there are already rumors that the following videos will be a continuations. Girl, you already did this for Joanne and it did NOT work rip4 I appreciate her work about mental health and kindness, but slapping it into a video where it makes no sense? dead2

Song: I like it. I have ever since the leak. It's a solid 7/10. But, I can already see the album having at least 5 more better songs and everyone will be meltdowning over why they didn't become the lead over SL. dead2 

ezgif-3-d40d4f8b7127.gif

I'm just bugged because LG6 era should've been the era where everything is right ari9

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.