Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Current most influential female musicians?

32 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Yes she is rip4 

As a majority of upcoming female singers and current popular female singers who their influences are and they will say Mariah/Madonna/etc lmfao2 

That's in a different context to what this thread was interpreted to be about...

35 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

That's in a different context to what this thread was interpreted to be about...

It’s the correct context for the thread I made lmfao2 

like I said before Mariah and godga are the two most influential female artists currently and will be for a long long time 

20 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Stop being delusional. Mariah isn't anywhere near the most influential female musician currently, nor is Madonna, nor is Aretha, nor is Whitney, nor is Beyonce, nor is Rihanna, nor is Jessica Simpson and so on.

You're literally the Agugaga of Lambs, stop being so irritating.  

AIWFCIY is the go-to Christmas song of every generation annually, yes she is influential hun and she's the most influential out there, if she died tomorrow she would live on forever in the same way Jesus Christ will 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.