Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Current most influential female musicians?

Who do you think is most influential out of the current female musicians, this can be musically, image wise, or just who they look up to growing up. 

The current top 2 is definitely Mariah and Gaga, arguably the two most influential female artists of all time. But whos next after them? 

Disqus

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Depends where? If you're asking who the most influential are on FOTP then it's clearly Madonna, Kesha and Lana.... jj4

WW though it's probably Dua, Billie, Ariana and Lizzo. 

dead1Madonna Kesha Lana, Dua, Lizzo 

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Depends where? If you're asking who the most influential are on FOTP then it's clearly Madonna, Kesha and Lana.... jj4

WW though it's probably Dua, Billie, Ariana and Lizzo. 

Lizzo is an absolute non-event outside of the US wat2 

OT: Billie Eilish oprah14 

4 minutes ago, fab said:

Lizzo is an absolute non-event outside of the US wat2 

OT: Billie Eilish oprah14 

Tbh I did originally put (although she's local) but then removed it. dead2

Billie is the true answer though.

6 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Who do you think is most influential out of the current female musicians, this can be musically, image wise, or just who they look up to growing up. 

The current top 2 is definitely Mariah and Gaga, arguably the two most influential female artists of all time. But whos next after them? 

Disqus

Sis, move on lol3

I'd say Dua and Billie, of the actual current popstars

13 minutes ago, fab said:

it was Top 10 in like 5 countries wat2 

So she went from being "an absolute non-event outside the US" to having hits around the world wat2 Stay consistent.

9 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

So she went from being "an absolute non-event outside the US" to having hits around the world wat2 Stay consistent.

she had two hits in the US + anglophone countries.. that's it.. globally she's a non-factor wat2 

13 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Sis, move on lol3

I'd say Dua and Billie, of the actual current popstars

Where is Duas supposed impact? And no, she hasn’t suddenly started some disco revolution like some stans seem to think

And people have been using the whisper alt edgy girl aesthetic before billie and they’ll use it after. Lana, Halsey, Melanie Martinez bey7

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.