Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Let's Talk About Madonna, the Definite Queen of Pop Music

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I guess, but then you don't have a net worth of $850M, so it's kinda different. nicki5 I mean Madonna's age is one of her best attributes as it proves her longevity.

The only reason i call her Granny Madge is because she's in the same age group as my Grandparents, and there's the whole joke about Madonna and Cher being born in the 1700s. nicki5

Ageism would be saying Madonna shouldn't or couldn't do this because she's over 60. Legally in the UK you could became a Granny at 32 soo nicki5

If I had a net worth of 850 million I would have paid for better writers and producers on my last album nicki5

13 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

there's the whole joke about Madonna and Cher being born in the 1700s. nicki5

Cher is older than Madonna about 10 years, and Madonna is older than Mariah about 10 years.

They all belong to the same group, but certain women get free pass. trash1 

37 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Cher is older than Madonna about 10 years, and Madonna is older than Mariah about 10 years.

They all belong to the same group, but certain women get free pass. trash1 

meh, you're looking in to it too deeply. 

20 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

I don't know, I felt irritated by a friend who used to call me her Gay Best Friend. Like, is that my best or most interesting attribute? nicki5

You're my best FOTP friend. nicki5 

I don't always agree with everything Madonna says or does but I love everything that her persona/brand stands for and am a little bit obsessed with her work and her image. Well no that's an understatement lol, I'm a lot obsessed, so much so that I just shelled out $70 for a giant encyclopedia on her career lol.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.