Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Do you agree with this ?

EQ-NBqYX0AACjcd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I mostly agree with this except Katy Perry, I'd move her in the same category as Gaga and Britney. What would you change ? moo1 Also I think Rihanna is in the same category as Beyoncé since they're both culturally relevant but maybe Rihanna might be higher . Also Christina Aguilera deserves better

Rihanna is out of the tier. Would put her in the same league as Beyoncé. It’s actually quite insulting to think that Rihanna is the same status as Gaga, Lana and the person I don’t recognize on the right. 

Just now, TCCM said:

Taylor is sadly not immune of flopping anymore 

Let's be real sis could drop an album and still sell more than any of the pop girls right now, her singles may tank, but she won't be a flop, at least not in the next 10 to 15 years. bebe1 

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

Rihanna is out of the tier. Would put her in the same league as Beyoncé. It’s actually quite insulting to think that Rihanna is the same status as Gaga, Lana and the person I don’t recognize on the right. 

That's Kylie Minogue rip4 

People still denying Lana's cultural status when her material and she herself has been recognized by a broad variety of celebs and artists alike. She actually has a much more powerful positions than most of the girls because she doesn't need any hits or do any promo and can still sell a similar amount of albums and have her album nominated for several Grammys. Beyonce is very similar to het in that aspect.

Taylor and Adele are NOT immune to flopping. But they are stable. They should be in the same league as Lana, Bey and Rihanna.

Gaga should be in the flopping section because she literally began to fade right after her first era. Her career was never stable and her impact was literally a flavor of the minute.

Christina is somewhat in the same league as Kylie and Britney. They had their share of impact but they are bygones. They served as blueprints that were born directly out of the two legends and the other icon that has been put in the same league as them.

Oh and Nicki... lol3 Bottoms need to stop thinking she's still a factor. She's not. She belongs in the flopping category along with Katy, Gaga, Kesha and Miley. Funny how they all somewhat appeared during the same era.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

People still denying Lana's cultural status when her material and she herself has been recognized by a broad variety of celebs and artists alike. She actually has a much more powerful positions than most of the girls because she doesn't need any hits or do any promo and can still sell a similar amount of albums and have her album nominated for several Grammys. Beyonce is very similar to het in that aspect.

Icon? Yes. Legend? Fuck outta here.

Nikki-Avi-2.gif.cbaca9fdc9b56df396bb0f2e

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Icon? Yes. Legend? Fuck outta here.

Nikki-Avi-2.gif.cbaca9fdc9b56df396bb0f2e

The labeling in that is bullshit anyway.

Flopping/Legend tier...what kind of whackass distinction?! 

I would call it STABLE and UNSTABLE.

Legends/Pioneers:

Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, Celine

Icons (all of them can afford to flop, their time is up but their impact is set in stone): 

Britney, Christina, J.Lo, Shakira, Beyoncé, Kylie

Icon Tier - Stable:

Rihanna, Lana, Taylor, Adele

Icon Tier - Unstable:

Gaga, Katy, Nicki

The newcomers can be split into POP, RAP and ALT and within them there are the currently stable and currently unstable ones.

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Legends/Pioneers:

Madonna, Janet, Whitney, Mariah, Celine

Icons (all of them can afford to flop, their time is up but their impact is set in stone): 

Britney, Christina, J.Lo, Shakira, Beyoncé, Kylie

Icon Tier - Stable:

Rihanna, Lana, Taylor, Adele

Icon Tier - Unstable:

Gaga, Katy, Nicki

The newcomers can be split into POP, RAP and ALT and within them there are the currently stable and currently unstable ones.

I like this one better, it's more detailed. Stan Twitter is not that good at classification rip3 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.