Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

How bad Gaga will flop? Place your bets!

Ok ladies I am sure you already the know most exciting news of the week... New season of drag race is premiering!

On another drag related news, Gaga is ready to drop her soon the be bombed lead. I am sure some of y'all have already heard her leaked shit, I haven't.

Just by looking at her visuals tho, I can see her going back to her unoriginal copying ways. I can't really blame him since people only pay attention to her when she is a walking tribute act.

So what now? Does she have a chance to see inside the top 40 with this already cringe indulging new era?

I'm gonna be generous and say #25 peak position. It will most definitely be a bit front-loaded and fall off gradually after that. Maybe she'll discount it or pull some other lame gimmicks or performances out of her ass to keep it somewhat stable but I just don't see this song doing well.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I'm gonna be generous and say #25 peak position. It will most definitely be a bit front-loaded and fall off gradually after that. Maybe she'll discount it or pull some other lame gimmicks or performances out of her ass to keep it somewhat stable but I just don't see this song doing well.

Agree, i was thinking somewhere between #15-#30 too. Monsters are relying too much on the ASIB hype which is now long gone, there's only so many gays between the age of 27 and 33 and the straights won't care for the song. brit16

Maybe... 23-53-out brit16

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think it will be similar to what happened with Never Really Over rip4 If she's lucky, it'll be higher.

Most likely not because Stupid Love literally leaked over a month in advance.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Most likely not because Stupid Love literally leaked over a month in advance.

Probably so but I don't know . I feel like it might end up like in 2017 where Chained To The Rhythm and Million Reasons had similar charting but still anything can happen.

Seen the video. 

The good:

Gaga looks GOOD

Choreo is good, reminds me of earlier Gaga like BTW Gaga

The bad:
The song.  It's boring, at least it's not out there like ARTPOP songs that will alienate the GP.  But damn, it goes nowhere.

The video looks low-budget.  But then again, videos nowadays are just cheap in general.

I’m glad the song didn’t change. It was good as is. I feared she would try and overwork it. The video is... something. The choreo is GOOD but i was expecting more from the video. She looks good... 

1 minute ago, harry said:

I’m glad the song didn’t change. It was good as is. I feared she would try and overwork it. The video is... something. The choreo is GOOD but i was expecting more from the video. She looks good... 

Yeah something was definitely off from the video, it just lacked one thing idk

1 hour ago, harry said:

The way Gaga fans ALWAYS delude themselves into liking something as mediocre as this. The phoniness of it all.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.